• Show
Clear All

Are you out of the hospital yet?
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

no haha, but the morphine makes my face itch and im blaming it on my lack of bimmer
      Originally posted by Vokuhila
      I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Originally posted by Best_name_available View Post
        no haha, but the morphine makes my face itch and im blaming it on my lack of bimmer

get well dude
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

If anybody's looking for some cheap wheels i have some 14x6 +33 enkei 92's im tryna get rid of. Only one of em has a tire, and one has a slight bend but holds air just fine. $200 for you guys.

Comment

The hardest part about studying is starting.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              The hardest part about studying is starting.
              I find that getting up and driving to Chipotle for a burrito always puts me in a studious mood....for about 7 minutes then I pass out and wake up 8 hours later.

Good luck man. Maybe we can hang out this week and study together? I bet you'd get a bunch of stuff done when you're actually motivated. I'm 80% serious about this too.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                I find that getting up and driving to Chipotle for a burrito always puts me in a studious mood....for about 7 minutes then I pass out and wake up 8 hours later.

Good luck man. Maybe we can hang out this week and study together? I bet you'd get a bunch of stuff done when you're actually motivated. I'm 80% serious about this too.
                I know what gift cards I'm getting you for your birthday. ;D

I think I'll take up that offer.
                The classes I've done best in are the ones where I had pals to study with. A burrito does sound good right now.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I'll come to your hood. Pick a day and a time and I'll swing by for study.

Gosh I'm excited.
                  sigpic

Comment

Works for me man.
                    I ate a huge salad with eggs and some jello andI still want Chipotle.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                      Works for me man.
                      I ate a huge salad with eggs and some jello andI still want Chipotle.
                      I got chips and guac with my burrito but I really didn't need them. I mean, I ate them, but it wasn't as good as if I was really really hungry.
                      sigpic

Comment

chipotle is the bees knees. add extra avocado sauce on mine
                        Originally posted by dvck
                        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Looks like I might be an Angelino for the new year. Let see how this all works out..

sidebar: is there an initiation to become an Angelino?
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Force feed you Mexican food.

Ryan and I can substitute it for Chipotle if need be.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              Looks like I might be an Angelino for the new year. Let see how this all works out..
                              You gotta get a gang tattoo, ending in 13 on your forearm. You'll never be able to walk freely in the bay area though. :drink: :pimp:
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Los Angeles, living here is like winning the lottery.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X