Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know any good places to powder coat in the la area?

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
      anyone know any good places to powder coat in the la area?
      Steves Plating in Burbank, he is super reasonable and quick and does a great job...

免費小說網,更多好看的小說盡在羽銀小說,免費言情小說網是國內最大的小說網站之一。本站提供玄幻小說,言情小說,網遊小說,修真小說,都市小說,武俠小說,網絡小說等在線小說,我們是更新最快,完全免費,頁面簡潔且無彈出廣告的小說網站!

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
        Steves Plating in Burbank, he is super reasonable and quick and does a great job...

http://www.stevesplating.com/
        thanks real close too

Comment

Ok thinking of buying these for my vert.
          What are your opinions on this set of coilovers
          yay or nay

TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

i know in the honda world those are good coils. hope your just buying them for the fronts because i don't think those will fit in the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
              i know in the honda world those are good coils. hope your just buying them for the fronts because i don't think those will fit in the rear.
              Yeah I was wondering that.
              I'll probably end up getting the Ireland engineering for the rear
              TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

F@#k man............I now own a 1990 325i / 1991 325i / 94 325i / 94 525i / 2004 530i ......and on the side from that also a 2001 Sequoia and 2013 kia optima SXL all at the same time. Street sweeping day is a BITCH let me tell you !!!! LOL
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                  F@#k man............I now own a 1990 325i / 1991 325i / 94 325i / 94 525i / 2004 530i ......and on the side from that also a 2001 Sequoia and 2013 kia optima SXL all at the same time. Street sweeping day is a BITCH let me tell you !!!! LOL
                  I bet!

Comment

Semi first-world problem?

Comment

Good morning people.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Good morning people.
                        Hey you, throw one of your working cars away in front of Luke's place.
                        Maybe he won't r3v it, oh wait he's a 5 series guy, he don't belong here anyways...........
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I do have a 1994 e34 525i i am selling. He might want that one maybe ?

Comment

I do have a 1994 e34 525i i am selling. He might want that one maybe ?

If I had money lol

Comment

student loans
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Just got a friend of a friend of a friend, tell me that if anyone needs help with their Star service, he can git'ir done for $230. Same day, no visual necessary.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X