This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
    Although I hate the drive...I am going up this weekend for my cousin's wedding.
    Probably too late to help dmitry (kronus) out since the tires are in San DIego, but theres a chance you could get some gas money out of it or something for helping out Ed. Where exactly are you going? I honestly prefer 99 than 5, but thats only the route to take if you are heading to central cali
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The dude from that red car won't even reply, so I'm sure there's no deal this weekend:(.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        I know what you mean, work isnt too bad, but I only have time to play with the E30 on Fridays so all week Im waiting to go play in the garage.
        Well im not very fond of work atm, so working on my cars is what I consider my productive action of the day. Luckily I can usually spare a few hours each evening if I choose to do so. This week sucked more than normal though. Tgif
        '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
        Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          The dude from that red car won't even reply, so I'm sure there's no deal this weekend:(.
          The only thing worse than bad buyers is bad sellers.... TAKE MY MONEY IDIOT!

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
          Well im not very fond of work atm, so working on my cars is what I consider my productive action of the day. Luckily I can usually spare a few hours each evening if I choose to do so. This week sucked more than normal though. Tgif
          I am really looking forward to working on the car today. Trying to have a good balance of things to do. Hopefully will have step 2 done today on the roll bar, and then I have 2 other things I want to do, and Im not sure I can do both, but I can work on one of them while the paint is drying on the rollbar.

Are you free next weekend? AROSC is having their HPDE at the Streets of Willow. Im signed up for the Saturday only group since I cant devote a whole weekend to that
          Simon
          Current Cars:

Comment

Going on a "first date" for the first time in 5 years tonight.. This is going to be weirddddd
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Dont forget trumps slogan. Grab'em by the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
              Originally posted by dvck
              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

need some opinions:

m30+g240(m10)+e30m3 flywheel/clutch combo.
                about 20k miles on a the build.
                clutch is engaging 1"-1 1/2" from the top. Is this clutch about to shit the bed?

I have noticed slip in 3rd at high RPM since I finished the build.

Does anyone sell just a clutch alone or am I going to have to get the kit with the PP?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                  Great. Now im gonna bookmark that page and visit it daily to buy shit i probably dont need haha.

Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Tempting.^ too bad it would just be sitting in my house for a long time

Comment

Almost ready to make it's debut at the next Van Nuys meet.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Thats really tempting. Such a good deal but it would probably spend its life in the box in my garage.
                        Originally posted by dvck
                        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

If that supersprint was only 2.5, I would go change my system.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                            If that supersprint was only 2.5, I would go change my system.
                            How do you know its not? The one I bought for a Z4 is 2.75" IIRC

also, just bought my helmet for the Streets of Willow Springs event. Shits getting real. Felt nice to find a Snell 2010 helmet that wasnt a ton of money. ~$150 shipped and it looks pretty damn good IMO

Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post

Almost ready to make it's debut at the next Van Nuys meet.

Definitely going just to see this in person..
                              FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                              My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

I hate to be that guy but will these

fit my vert? plug and play?
                                pic of my car for reference

or if you have any parts for sale PM me thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                                X