This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    That place used to be the drift spot until they put those speed bumps in idk how many years that's been. an infinite blacktop loop.
    They repaved that circle a few years back, which means those bumps were gone for a few weeks. :p

at 3am you could hear the cars ripping that shit up.
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

So I went to the pick ur part near my place today to grab a few things, like a dipstick tube from an e34. Someone went through and grabbed all the oil pans, dipsticks and oil pumps off the e34 525i's. There were like 3 of them, lol, well I'm assuming it was the same person anyway.

Comment

Ive been sitting on this Cayman S suspension since I sold my Aluminum Monster and I finally got rid of it today. I was so annoyed with the space it was taking, I was just waiting for any offer to get rid of it... Im glad that I was open to silly offers. Guy just picked it up today whos an instructor for Extreme Speed and he will use the suspension on a Boxster. In exchange for the suspension I get a free trackday! So stoked. I will likely use it on the Streets of Willow. It will be a great place for the Datsun stretch her legs! ... oh and also I dont have to stare at the bigass box anymore :)
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Always good to get rid of boxes of stuff and that's an awesome trade off!

On another note, anyone gonna check out Autoconducts show they're putting on this weekend in Mar Vista? I'm thinking about checking it out, the last one they put on had some pretty cool cars.

Comment

Speaking of something to get rid of.
            E28 Roll Cage, E28 Bottlecaps

Comment

Wow Simon, lucky sale! Nice!

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Well that was great. I need a new fender now. Not my fault but my deductible is $500 and I can find a fender cheeper then that. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
                  Well that was great. I need a new fender now. Not my fault but my deductible is $500 and I can find a fender cheeper then that. Oh well.
                  DWH parts FTW

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
                    DWH parts FTW
                    Dustin already hit me up on my instagram. I've bought stuff from him before and told him to let me know when he found clean front fenders for both sides before this happened anyways haha. Thankfully it's just the fender. No other damage. My alignment is fine, hood to fender alignment is still good, and that's the only spot that got hit.

Comment

wtb m30 5spd.
                      mine is broken. thx.

Comment

Got an email that an e30 was at the local junkyard at 1:30 today show up at 2:30 and the cars gutted already haha yall work fast
                        If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

Comment

Anyone want 2 free bottle caps? Must pick up.
                          Originally posted by dvck
                          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

i have 2 m30 heads
                            if u got 1 m30 trans. :0

Comment

anyone have a hook up for sandblasting n powder coating? I have a subframe that I wanna get done

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                                Anyone want 2 free bottle caps? Must pick up.
                                Do they have tires? I've been craving a set to dedicate to drift practice.

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
                                anyone have a hook up for sandblasting n powder coating? I have a subframe that I wanna get done
                                I go to a place in Downey, called Reliable Powdercoating. Excellent results thus far, friendly service. Worth the drive for me, as I come out of Torrance.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Working...
                                X