This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    I just saw a pic of a guys ticket on FB he got for his stock Q50 AND he got reffed LMAO
    That's exactly my point.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      That's exactly my point.

We’re at the mercy of discretion. Not one I’m willing to take,luckily my car is quite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
        The rubber should be minimally deflected with the car's suspension loaded.
        what happens if bushing not glued to the arm?

Comment

also hey folks, I may be in town for work in the next few weeks. Thinking to drive down in a big ol van, so I'll have some room for stuff. anyone need transport?

or, anyone looking for a really rad z3m coupe? Mine is on the chopping block, can trailer it down.
          LMK when you're here
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

also hey folks, I may be in town for work in the next few weeks. Thinking to drive down in a big ol van, so I'll have some room for stuff. anyone need transport?

or, anyone looking for a really rad z3m coupe? Mine is on the chopping block, can trailer it down.

Sweet, bring it to the Dockweiler meet next Saturday!

OMG IT'S NEXT SATURDAY. QUIETLY COME TO THE DOCKWEILER MEET, GUAYZZ

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Its been a while since my last fill+drill experience. I know some OGs on here that do it but don't remember who. What are my options for E38 weaves fill+redill currently besides Edwin and Nigel (not sure if he still offers the service). Any reputable shops besides LAX wheels and VR motoring? Plz assist. :thankyou:
              » PARTS FOR SALE
              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

@Iron-E

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                  @Iron-E
                  I am considering to go with him most likely, but wanted to know if there are other places that can machine the fill welds flat in addition to re-drill.
                  » PARTS FOR SALE
                  » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                    I am considering to go with him most likely, but wanted to know if there are other places that can machine the fill welds flat in addition to re-drill.
                    Don't know of anybody locally, granted Niguel used to do it himself after the fill & drill was done. Outside of the locals, I think ewheelworks does exactly that, but with a price tag of about $200 a wheel or more. Add shipping costs and paint to all that and it's not that fun anymore.

Comment

I get a fist bump from him every time my recommendation goes through. I can't say the same for anyone else

Unrelated: my gf is working in Paris for the next week. I'm tempted to ask her to bring home euro car parts. Not sure how I would instruct her to aquire them, though. I'd be happy with just euro grills.. those should fit in a suitcase.

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Who has a TIG welder that can help me with these cracks in my Datsuns Comp oil pan? Aluminum ...

And the big one... totally broken off...

Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

JB Weld > all the things.....

Comment

Simon, I know a shop that can do it

A1 Automation
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

In that bad of condition, it's smarter and safer to look for another pan...
                              I don't want to say I can do it successfully, but I can do it...

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                                I get a fist bump from him every time my recommendation goes through. I can't say the same for anyone else

Unrelated: my gf is working in Paris for the next week. I'm tempted to ask her to bring home euro car parts. Not sure how I would instruct her to aquire them, though. I'd be happy with just euro grills.. those should fit in a suitcase.
                                Ship them to her hotel?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X