SoCal South Bay Sunday meet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IRON-E
    I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title
    • Dec 2007
    • 16548

    #796
    Originally posted by reelizmpro
    This is now a monthly meet on every LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH 8pm until whenever.
    Hopefully we can get everybody on the same page and make this one as big as Van Nuys. It's literally right off the 405 Inglewood exit. The 105 isn't too far either.

    Where?
    In and Out on Inglewood ave right off the 405 In lawndale/Manhattan Beach.

    Why?
    Because we love to find any reason to take over a parking lot with E30s/BMWs lol
    PLEASE MEET ON THE SIDE OF PETCO, WHICH IS THE PARKING LOT DIRECTLY ABOVE THE 'A' ON THE MAP. AND DIRECTLY NEXT TO IN AND OUT ON THE INGLEWOOD SIDE..
    3801 Inglewood Ave, Redondo Beach, California‎
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...6&z=17&iwloc=B
    I'm in
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

    Comment

    • Chilezen
      I weld cats
      • Dec 2013
      • 1940

      #797
      Last Sunday of this month: August 30th.

      Currently building a badass coffee table
      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

      Comment

      • Lee22
        E30 Addict
        • Feb 2012
        • 400

        #798
        Originally posted by reelizmpro
        Having the meet too close to the new Van Nuys meet isn't a good idea. Let's make it the last Sunday like you suggested previously. First post updated...

        sounds good

        Comment

        • Chilezen
          I weld cats
          • Dec 2013
          • 1940

          #799
          This Sunday! Anyone showing up as early as 9? Or 10?

          Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

          Comment

          • reelizmpro
            R3V OG
            • Dec 2003
            • 9553

            #800
            I won't know until the day of but I will likely be there early.
            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

            85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
            91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAU

            Comment

            • yungmike
              Wrencher
              • Jan 2014
              • 281

              #801
              I'll be there late... Like 10:30ish

              Comment

              • reelizmpro
                R3V OG
                • Dec 2003
                • 9553

                #802
                On my way...be there by 1015
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

                85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
                91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAU

                Comment

                • Chilezen
                  I weld cats
                  • Dec 2013
                  • 1940

                  #803
                  Mike you liar

                  Currently building a badass coffee table
                  Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

                  Comment

                  • Chilezen
                    I weld cats
                    • Dec 2013
                    • 1940

                    #804
                    Hey, so, this thing, yeah...

                    Currently building a badass coffee table
                    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

                    Comment

                    • 2mAn
                      Señior Mod
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 20982

                      #805
                      yea.... I dont even know when it happens anymore
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1966 Blue Boat
                      -1969 Red VW
                      -1986 White BMW
                      -2006 Green Thing

                      Make R3V Great Again -2020

                      Comment

                      • reelizmpro
                        R3V OG
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 9553

                        #806
                        This sunday the 27th..
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

                        85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
                        91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAU

                        Comment

                        • 2mAn
                          Señior Mod
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 20982

                          #807
                          I might actually make it! I'll be driving back from NorCal on sunday, but earlier in the day
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1966 Blue Boat
                          -1969 Red VW
                          -1986 White BMW
                          -2006 Green Thing

                          Make R3V Great Again -2020

                          Comment

                          • reelizmpro
                            R3V OG
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 9553

                            #808
                            Bump for tomorrow.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

                            85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
                            91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAU

                            Comment

                            • IRON-E
                              I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 16548

                              #809
                              I don't want to be the only one there, so let's make this a little more official, please.
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                              Comment

                              • reelizmpro
                                R3V OG
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 9553

                                #810
                                bump for tonight!
                                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

                                85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
                                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
                                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
                                91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAU

                                Comment

                                Working...