SoCal South Bay Sunday meet
Collapse
X
-
-
Be there around 1030 ish. Anyone there?"I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment
-
Yeah that's too early. Most people get there around 9:30-10."I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment
-
This sunday guys..."I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment
-
Tonight. I'll probably be there early around 9 or soLast edited by reelizmpro; 10-25-2015, 02:55 PM."I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj
85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS
88 M3 - LACHSSILBER
89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II
91 M TECH CABRIO 2.7L TURBO - MACAOBLAUComment
-
It was a nice and intimate night with Barry and myself... Im glad I made it out because otherwise Barry wouldve sat there for an hour+ for no reasonSimon
Current Cars:
-1966 Blue Boat
-1969 Red VW
-1986 White BMW
-2006 Green Thing

Make R3V Great Again -2020Comment


Comment