DW #4 (teaser)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • einstein57
    replied
    How are the instructions coming along travis?

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by ethrtyiS
    i can make revision?
    Of course Jack ass, stop getting all butthurt. Go to the sponsors list and make all the revisions you want and post,it,here.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    i can make revision?

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    Ordered some euro goodness to give away.
    Very nicely played Sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Ordered some euro goodness to give away.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E
    In the tradition of Dockweeizzy, here's my rendition.
    mine looks better. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by QUKBMER
    I hope my lights dont go out again. Its was a bitch driving home in the dark for 80 miles.
    Maybe your ballast are exposed to the elements, that happens to me once in a while or even when I wash my car., it's part of being a baller on a budget. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by QUKBMER
    I hope my lights dont go out again. Its was a bitch driving home in the dark for 80 miles.
    You should have called me dude, I would have lead you home.

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    I hope my lights dont go out again. Its was a bitch driving home in the dark for 80 miles.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    In the tradition of Dockweeizzy, here's my rendition.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Props Travis. Looks o-fish

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    He delivers!

    I dig it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    quickie.

    Last edited by ethrtyiS; 10-15-2011, 03:24 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • nebulous123
    replied
    so i adressed everything that was asked for. again this is just for fun and i am no photoshop pro by any stretch of the imagination. and its not a cartoon look its a painted look, like a oil painting (suppose to be classy, just like all the gentleman that will be attending the meet ;) )
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    Mock-ups SHITTING on Travis.


    lolol jk <3
    hey f you, i've been busy!

    Leave a comment:

Working...