DW #4 (teaser)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    Mock-ups SHITTING on Travis.


    lolol jk <3
    Exactly, be about it not talk about it.
    Originally posted by MonkeyMadness
    I'm down....

    I miss my iron-anus...

    o_0
    I miss my left nut hanging monkey.
    Originally posted by accident
    not digging the cartoonized look.
    Better bring something to the table then.
    Originally posted by IminDiegoTriick
    A modern feel would be better?

    Hope the weather is amazing
    I want to see a few modern teasers/mock ups too but I'm no pshop guru and have no clue of what to do.

    The weather is the only enemy we would have, but knowing the enthusiasts we'll still be there. ;)

    Btw, I have a thread going, where I'm asking for sponsor s to the event. We already have 10 and some have started to ship goodies my way, if you know or can think of anyone else willing to support and sponsor the event., please send them my way.

    This is going to be a very interesting Dockweiller #4.........

    Leave a comment:


  • IminDiegoTriick
    replied
    A modern feel would be better?

    Hope the weather is amazing

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    not digging the cartoonized look.

    Leave a comment:


  • MonkeyMadness
    replied
    I'm down....

    I miss my iron-anus...

    o_0

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Mock-ups SHITTING on Travis.


    lolol jk <3

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_(1st Musk)_
    replied
    im there if theres no rain

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    try not using anyones car that would be showing up... And maybe not use pix from the last meet. my two cents

    Leave a comment:


  • nebulous123
    replied
    one last one for tonight. i like the shot but i wish there were more cars in the shot. the pastel effects only work with less going on in the background.

    o well.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nebulous123
    replied
    i dont like the way the pic came out but you get the idea. i just wanted to know if the lines are better to you.

    let me know
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by nebulous123
    we allowed to do mockups for fun? here is mine, i will delete it if you want Edwin.
    That's actually pretty neat, do you think the lines of the car could be somewhat redefined and add a few more cars? You could always go to the official picture threads and find pictures from the past 3. Thanks for the mock up.

    Leave a comment:


  • nebulous123
    replied
    we allowed to do mockups for fun? here is mine, i will delete it if you want Edwin.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • lookitsranday
    replied
    pm me too edwin!

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    sweeeeet! can't wait.

    Leave a comment:


  • azael325i
    replied
    Same here

    Leave a comment:


  • supkev
    replied
    Can't wait!

    Leave a comment:

Working...