No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb. Vert side moldings. With chrome inserts please. Let me know what you have.
    harry/harout

Comment

Aren't those flashlights $15 new?
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

$22. When i had your job i'd always grab them from the newer cars in the yard. That and the tools.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Dynotech Motorsports in Vista is moving to a new location, and we need get rid of most of the parts we have accumulated over the years. I'm having a one-time open sale here at the shop (1352 N. Melrose in Vista) this Saturday June 22nd 10am to 3pm. Lots of E30/E36 parts, mostly stock stuff, suspension, subframes, interior trim, electronic modules, body panels, lots of glass/windows, used complete M42, fresh M42 long block, and a couple of E30 parts shells to pick off of. Letting it all go CHEAP, please spread the word among any San Diego/North County BMW folks you know.

We're not really in the business of selling parts, just working on cars, so hopefully this doesn't constitute a commercial posting in violation of any rules here on the forum.

Thanks!
          sigpic
          1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by J-aec View Post
            Anybody in need of a medium case diff cover and output shafts? I have it...
            bump! still have it...
            John Anthony
            e90 m3
            e28- Commuter Spec

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
              Dynotech Motorsports in Vista is moving to a new location, and we need get rid of most of the parts we have accumulated over the years. I'm having a one-time open sale here at the shop (1352 N. Melrose in Vista) this Saturday June 22nd 10am to 3pm. Lots of E30/E36 parts, mostly stock stuff, suspension, subframes, interior trim, electronic modules, body panels, lots of glass/windows, used complete M42, fresh M42 long block, and a couple of E30 parts shells to pick off of. Letting it all go CHEAP, please spread the word among any San Diego/North County BMW folks you know.

We're not really in the business of selling parts, just working on cars, so hopefully this doesn't constitute a commercial posting in violation of any rules here on the forum.

Thanks!
              do have any Lachssilber cars
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

No response to my PM yesterday unfortunately I think they want you to just show up.

Comment

Anyone have comfort seats for sale?

Comment

Rear center bumper trim sold

Pm me
                    Last edited by xxla81xx; 06-25-2013, 12:12 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                      [ATTACH]72825[/ATTACH]
                      Center console with gauge pod $20 and dont forget youll score yourself 2 window switches as well

Also have a set of front seat belts in good shape, $40 for the set or. $20 each

Us check panel $20

German check panel $40
                      bump

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

SoCal AST 4100, Complete S52 swap, Wheels, Body panels, and Interior.

Comment

Yo, socal anyone have a rear valance/aprin?
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Everything is located in North Hills and I am willing to ship everything.

I want this stuff gone so make offers, I wont be offended!!!!!!!

Call or text 310-980-458three or PM me here.

I have the george graves custom voltmeter I am selling. Only reason I am selling is because I actually purchased his other voltmeter so I have no use for this one. You guys I am sure familiar with it and what it does.
                            I would like $120 shipped
                            Here is a pic of it, just opened it to take a pic. Comes with instructions.

Install video

$10 PICKED UP
                            E30 parcel shelf in dark grey. Nice and straight, just needs to be cleaned.

I am told this is a Mark D silva chip? Dont know what it is, any info?
                            $? Make offer

Seat belt bolt cover, cover that ugly bolt you have showing!
                            $2 shipped for the pair

318is tweeter delete plates. Couple tabs missing on back but works fine anyway.
                            $10 Shipped

H3 fog light bulbs. Worked perfect when removed. I believe they are 55 watt. They are not KC hilghts, I just used an old box.
                            $10 shipped

Knob to hold your car jack in place. Brand new.
                            $5 Shipped

E30 mirror. Works fine, easy install.
                            $10 shipped
                            Last edited by mcskibadee1; 06-24-2013, 09:29 PM.
                            sigpic
                            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by xxla81xx View Post
                              Rear center bumper trim 30

Pm me
                              Pm sent and trim picked up ..:)

Thanks Ernie
                              Buy e30 cup holders
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...41#post4159541

Buy BMW Motosports handles
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302846

Buy BMW MOTORSPORT valve covers http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=330146

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the late meet up!

:woowoo:

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
                                Everything is located in North Hills and I am willing to ship everything.

I want this stuff gone so make offers, I wont be offended!!!!!!!

Call or text 310-980-458three or PM me here.

I have the george graves custom voltmeter I am selling. Only reason I am selling is because I actually purchased his other voltmeter so I have no use for this one. You guys I am sure familiar with it and what it does.
                                I would like $120 shipped
                                Here is a pic of it, just opened it to take a pic. Comes with instructions.

Install video

$10 PICKED UP
                                E30 parcel shelf in dark grey. Nice and straight, just needs to be cleaned.

I am told this is a Mark D silva chip? Dont know what it is, any info?
                                $? Make offer

Seat belt bolt cover, cover that ugly bolt you have showing!
                                $2 shipped for the pair

318is tweeter delete plates. Couple tabs missing on back but works fine anyway.
                                $10 Shipped

H3 fog light bulbs. Worked perfect when removed. I believe they are 55 watt. They are not KC hilghts, I just used an old box.
                                $10 shipped

Knob to hold your car jack in place. Brand new.
                                $5 Shipped

E30 mirror. Works fine, easy install.
                                $10 shipped

Comment

Working...
                                X