Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30devo View Post
    Stock or iX? I have an iX i could get rid of.
    I should have specified it's for an 84 325e but thanks for the offer.

Comment

BNIB front and rear brembo blank rotors and hawk hps pads $300, i can drop off most places in socal off the 5 or 405 freeway

Comment

Free Bottlecaps in good condition. Has tires on them but they are no good.
        Also have stock steering rack with inner and outer tierods. Free.
        And lastly stock swaybars and control arms. Free.

Picked up in high desert.
        » PARTS FOR SALE
        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Ti Trailing Arms, for 5 lug swapping the rear on e30s. $200

2 piece Airbag Knee Bolster, good shape, just dirty. $75

2 maplight mirrors, both good shape, 1 with broken lens for one of the map lights. $50 each.

Airbag Steering Wheel, the wheel is trashed, but the airbag is in decent shape with no weird warping on the top from the sun or anything.. this is FREE, I take no responsibility on this part.

PM is best, Thanks!

Comment

I got a set of BBS RK's that I need gone. They're in great shape and come with a brand new set of pirelli trofeo r's.

The wheels are 16x8 et 38 and 5x120 bolt pattern and the tires are 245/45/16.

I'm want $2,000 for the set, I'm always willing to take reasonable offers.
            Attached Files

Comment

Looking for a Radiator for a late model with a manual transmission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're better off with a new radiator from an auto parts store.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                  You're better off with a new radiator from an auto parts store.

You think? i feel like they will not have it. I have a trusted source who got an OEM Behr for $70.

Comment

I can get you a Nissens for $175 brand new
                    Byron
                    Leichtbau

Comment

WTB: M20 g260

Edit: Found one.

Hey guys I'm in need of a g260 preferably with relatively low miles.

I'm located in Simi Valley and willing to drive to you or meet halfway.

Let me know what you have!

Also here's some engine eye candy for some motivation to get me a transmission so I can drive this thing ;D

IMG_6185 by Benjamin Brema, on Flickr
                      Last edited by NotOEM_Ben; 04-05-2019, 10:04 AM. Reason: Aquired what I needed
                      Instagram: @ben_brema

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                        I can get you a Nissens for $175 brand new

They don’t have good reviews. I’m done spending a lot on it till I know it’s going to run. I also need expansion tank I believe. I dropped a late model engine and G260 in my 87 325is so I need the late model rad and expansion tank I believe. Idk if I need anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by NotOEM_Ben View Post
                          Hey guys I'm in need of a g260 preferably with relatively low miles.

I'm located in Simi Valley and willing to drive to you or meet halfway.

Let me know what you have!

Also here's some engine eye candy for some motivation to get me a transmission so I can drive this thing ;D

IMG_6185 by Benjamin Brema, on Flickr

That looks amazing! I have a 240 someone sold me as a 260 haha $300 mistake.

Comment

what headers are those? I'm in the market for some like those that have joined flanges instead of individual ones like the ebay headers.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                              That looks amazing! I have a 240 someone sold me as a 260 haha $300 mistake.

Thank you!

Bummer about the 240, I would've been headed your way.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                                what headers are those? I'm in the market for some like those that have joined flanges instead of individual ones like the ebay headers.
                                They're the IE long tubes with ceramic coating. When I got them they were the last set they had.

Apparently they won't be getting them back anytime soon because their manufacturer has lost communication with them.

But that was months ago, things may have changed since then

Comment

Working...
                                X