Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • seven4
    replied
    contacting you soon for some m42 work

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Bump for a cool dude who has helped me numerous times in the past.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I'll drive anywhere as long as gas is provided. I've gone down to San Diego a couple times for T-Belt jobs.

    I'm pretty slammed this week. May have an opening next week/end.

    Leave a comment:


  • smitche
    replied
    Willing to drive to temecula for a tbelt and valve adjustment? I would normally do them myself, but I don't get much time lately with 4 kids. Happy to provide gas money on top and a home cooked meal, if you're into that sort of thing. I have a big garage with air tools as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • The_RavEn30
    replied
    Bump for Trey, he just did my timing belt and tune up (in the rain/hail). My e30 runs amazing! Awesome guy!

    Leave a comment:


  • ninety4e36
    replied
    bmws have chains not belts


    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Bumpers

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    He also cleans carpets!

    Leave a comment:


  • xxla81xx
    replied
    Originally posted by howdyhoayman
    he can dougie.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Up again. Last week I Did a routine timing belt job for the first time since October. In that time span I have replaced 3 heads because of broken belts. Don't let it happen to you!

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    I typically come to you unless its a smaller job.
    Sounds good ill keep you in mind :)

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I typically come to you unless its a smaller job.

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    Do i bring the car to you or do you come to me?

    Leave a comment:


  • JFarhanbod
    replied
    bump for trey, he helped with my swap from hell

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Upupup

    Leave a comment:

Working...