Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    do my knock sensors! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Up again.

    Valve adjustments $40 with new gasket.

    Message me for other jobs.

    Thanks to everyone who has come to me for work. You are really helping me out.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    No problem sir.

    Keep them coming!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30james325
    replied
    :bow: Bump for a great guy! Thanks a lot sir!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    ^ for everyone else wondering- Replacing head is $300 + parts.

    Bump it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    I've had to replace 2 heads due to timing belts breaking last month. Don't let it happen to you!
    I need a quote on doing this^....


    You have my number.. I texted you so get back at me.



    Bump For Treydizzle...

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    That would be nice.

    I'm short on rent this month. Someone give me work!

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    no work, lets just go yards tomorrow and find a pot of gold

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Let's get one done early this week!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Bump bump

    Leave a comment:


  • Skunkworks
    replied
    I Think I bought My Auto trans from you about 6 months ago

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Uuuup

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    haha or that and spend a lot more to fix it!

    I'm on the verge of swapping my car to a manual. Just need that extra bit of scratch. Someone give me work!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Or let it? ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I've had to replace 2 heads due to timing belts breaking last month. Don't let it happen to you!

    Leave a comment:

Working...