Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The_RavEn30
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    Yes. Stock for stock = $60 if parts are provided.
    Awesome. Ill schedule something maybe in about a month. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Yes. Stock for stock = $60 if parts are provided.

    Leave a comment:


  • The_RavEn30
    replied
    Can you replace steering racks? How much?

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Har har har

    I haven't done a t-belt in a while. Don't risk it!

    Leave a comment:


  • ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD
    replied
    Originally posted by mkcman17
    trey knows hows how to give a good bump.
    I don't even know what that means but I'm in for Trey's bump

    Leave a comment:


  • mkcman17
    replied
    trey knows hows how to give a good bump.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Back from Out of town bump

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Ohhh bump

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    but I dont know Diesel!

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    Fix my diesel :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • ethrtyiS
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    Both sensors, eh? $60. I don't like doing those, but I can!
    sounds like a deal to me. when i gather up the cash for them i'll have you do it and treat you to lunch and beer.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Let's go!

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Thank you sir.

    Up again. Need some work!

    Leave a comment:


  • mcr_driver
    replied
    Bump for a great handy mechanic, He knows his stuff and is on top of it

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Both sensors, eh? $60. I don't like doing those, but I can!

    Leave a comment:

Working...