Need your timing belt done?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yert315
    replied
    Probably won't be worth it with gas and all. But if you want we could work something out.

    Leave a comment:


  • havoc
    replied
    hey im just replacing a enigne the m20 if your willing to drive to lake elsinore, ca i wouldnt mind some help. pm if intersted.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Surely!

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315
    I'll sit there with a beer and watch you do it ;)
    wanna have a few while i do my suspension, say friday?

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Bump bump

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Up

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I'll sit there with a beer and watch you do it ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    want to do a diesel injection pump rebuild?

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    Aaaand bump

    Leave a comment:


  • ramielm
    replied
    thanks for the timing belt trey

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    PM me for bigger jobs.


    I'm back in town. Let's get some timing belts done!

    Leave a comment:


  • mod_junkie
    replied
    word what the cost usually? I'm new to the bmw game

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    I can do them, yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • mod_junkie
    replied
    do you do swaps?

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    And here.. We.... Go!

    Leave a comment:

Working...