This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
    Berkeley marina meet is on the 18th of next month, thinking of organizing the south bay caravan again unless someone else wants to do it
    I thought you were going to Dock Lolli?

Comment

FUCK! I didn't realize it was the same weekend :(

Comment

hotel is booked for dock already

Comment

anyone have an S52 for sale? PM me :)

Comment

Originally posted by ROME30 View Post
            anyone have an S52 for sale? PM me :)

2k if it's sub 75k miles isnt bad
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

adjusting tps was a bitch but I did throttle stop and tps to spec and it starts out nice but when warm it just drops back down. When I smack my ICV the idle moves around so maybe it's stuck but when I put voltage to it, it moves open, so fuck. Also only 2v are coming to tps when car is off and bently says it should be 5v, so gonna go to yard and get a ICV and ECU. I think my ECU got fucked because I shocked the car from the alternator one day, dropped a tool down there.
              "I wanna see da boat movie"
              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                dang. when my e finally dies on me I need a new one but it's been 13 years and it still drives with just oil changes, 1 new alternator and a couple batteries. I think the front right wheel bearing is dead but just gonna drive it into the ground.
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post

You can't. I went to help pick this up with my cousin 3 days ago

Runs okay; could use a new ICV, but the interior is spotless and the body is almost mint; small warp in the rear quarter, but paint less dent removal will get that out easy

$1700
                  Pocket change for a sub 100k m20

Comment

Berkeley marina meet is on the 18th of next month, thinking of organizing the south bay caravan again unless someone else wants to do it
                    I'd like to organise it... I haven't organised a caravan/meet before, so it'd be good experience...but up to you.

Feedback!
                    Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                    Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

I forgot im going to another meet the same day so have at it

Comment

I forgot im going to another meet the same day so have at it
                        What meet is that? Did you go to this one last year? It was really good. Lambos showed up and everything.

Feedback!

Comment

yea I did, I didn't drive since my car wasn't done but I was there, it was cool, way too short but cool.
                          Eric, and me are going to Dock, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=306150

Comment

yea I did, I didn't drive since my car wasn't done but I was there, it was cool, way too short but cool.
                            Eric, and me are going to Dock, http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=306150
                            Fuck. I was trying to show off my car with Eric's.. Oh well. I'm planning on this being my first meet with the swap, but we'll see how it goes.

Feedback!

Comment

i wont be going to Dock. no monies for gas
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

you should get that done before you set up a caravan

Comment

Working...
                                X