This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
    need an icv ASAP if anyone has one. I can pick it up tonight. couldn't find any at pick n pull.
    try cleaning yours first?

Comment

need an icv ASAP if anyone has one. I can pick it up tonight. couldn't find any at pick n pull.
      Good. I was going to suggest that it was the ICV. Happened to me all the time on my last e30; it would bounce from 1500-2500 at a constant pace when not in gear/at idle. Annoyed the crap out of me at stoplights, so I just replaced the ICV and all was well. You should clean yours by spraying a good amount of brake/carb cleaner into it; sometimes they get gooped up and the little valve doesn't function as good anymore.

If that doesn't work, I have a working T shaped ICV I can ship out tonight if you need it. Came off the engine swap I got, just pay shipping and it yours

Make sure yours is a T shaped one, not L.

Comment

Eric has a few I believe, atleast one eta one from my old engine

Comment

He needs an AFM for an I car. not an icv
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
            try cleaning yours first?
            I swished some 91% ISO around in it and cleaned what I could reach with q tips. It spins easily now (but it may have before also) so maybe that'll work.
            Originally posted by One_Eyed Jack View Post
            Good. I was going to suggest that it was the ICV. Happened to me all the time on my last e30; it would bounce from 1500-2500 at a constant pace when not in gear/at idle. Annoyed the crap out of me at stoplights, so I just replaced the ICV and all was well. You should clean yours by spraying a good amount of brake/carb cleaner into it; sometimes they get gooped up and the little valve doesn't function as good anymore.

If that doesn't work, I have a working T shaped ICV I can ship out tonight if you need it. Came off the engine swap I got, just pay shipping and it yours

Make sure yours is a T shaped one, not L.
            Mines T shaped. Ill take you up on that offer if that doesn't work.

Eric are you sure it's the AFM? My problem is exactly what Joey described and the code was for ICV. If this doesn't work right now ill unplug the AFM with it running and see if it makes a difference.
            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

If you twirl the ICV around, the little valve inside should clink freely. On busted ICVs it will not.

If it clinks around, you might have fixed it issue; plug it back in and see if it does it. If not I got an ICV right here with your name on it

Comment

New Balance Backpacker 501s in red. Really wanted Blue, but I finally caved for Red; I can wear it with more things I own

Deciding if I want to get another athletic shoe or get some new sneakers..

When it comes to shoes; boy don't play
                I wanted those! but I have a pair of these so its like do I really want two pairs ofr red shoes? lol

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  Might be the next whip....

I saw that ad on CL and was thinking about getting it for my swap then I realized it was a euro and said nah, dont wanna fux with it
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Those are sick man!

Order a blue or navy pair of Backpackers and complete the set haha
                    I have an old pair of Asics jogging shoes. Between them and my Nike Free Runs, I never need another pair of gym shoes ever again

Ended up just rebuying my Reef Stanleys. They really were an amazing pair of shoes and I found full suede ones, so they're gonna last me even longer than my last pair did

Comment

If you twirl the ICV around, the little valve inside should clink freely. On busted ICVs it will not.

If it clinks around, you might have fixed it issue; plug it back in and see if it does it. If not I got an ICV right here with your name on it
                      Alcohol fixed it. I still kinda feel like it may not be 100% perfect, but it's doing fine now. If it acts up again in the future ill send you a text.
                      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

It'll do the job until it needs replacing

Let me know though; I might refurbish it as sell it later down the line

Comment

Those are sick man!

Order a blue or navy pair of Backpackers and complete the set haha
                          I have an old pair of Asics jogging shoes. Between them and my Nike Free Runs, I never need another pair of gym shoes ever again

Ended up just rebuying my Reef Stanleys. They really were an amazing pair of shoes and I found full suede ones, so they're gonna last me even longer than my last pair did
                          I have the all blue pair as well lol, the gel lyte III's are EXTREMELY comfortable shoes!

Ive been looking for a pair of New Balances but each pair i want are like 150+
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Morning guys.
                            laziest weekend of my life. loved it.

been looking at my new stuff from Greg.

but too sick to install it.
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

I just signed up for my 2Wheel Safety Training at misssion college for May 2-4th. anyone wanna join me? $250 and 6:45am.

time to get less wheels in my life.
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                                I just signed up for my 2Wheel Safety Training at misssion college for May 2-4th. anyone wanna join me? $250 and 6:45am.

time to get less wheels in my life.
                                Im signing up for classes soon as well after I sort out finances for my Vegas trips lol
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X