• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haltech needs to be tuned. need to find someone that will fux withit

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
      haltech needs to be tuned. need to find someone that will fux withit
      Id call the guys at "Dynospot Racing" in San Jose. he probably can program it on a dyno. he offered to tune my m3, when i brought it to him.
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Anyone have a set of euroweaves they are willing to part with?

With or without tires, let me know what you have

thanks
        Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
        A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Mine will be shortly. (4 of them) just refinished, new caps, tires 4k ish miles on them.
          YL7A2013 by Eric Berger, on Flickr

Or
          you could buy these for 200 less
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
            Id call the guys at "Dynospot Racing" in San Jose. he probably can program it on a dyno. he offered to tune my m3, when i brought it to him.
            it needs specific software and old ass hardware

Comment

sup folks
              cars beep boop

Comment

Hey guys, does anyone know if there's anything to do in Charlotte, NC?

I'm interviewing at bank in Charlotte and wanna know if I'll be ruining the next couple yrs of my life.

Background: Grew up in the SF Bay, spent the last 4 years in San Diego.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

they got real good brisket
                  cars beep boop

Comment

nascar. lots and lots of nascar

Comment

they also supposedly have awesome roads and scenery

Comment

racists. lots and lots of racists
                        fixed
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                          Hey guys, does anyone know if there's anything to do in Charlotte, NC?

I'm interviewing at bank in Charlotte and wanna know if I'll be ruining the next couple yrs of my life.

Background: Grew up in the SF Bay, spent the last 4 years in San Diego.
                          I was in Charlotte at the end of March of this year. I spent 3 days there.

It is verrryyy slow in NC. Everything is chill, lax, zen, almost dead.

Given your background in SF and La Jolla, you're probably going to hate it. There isn't much to do there. And plus, no friends there unless you make some.

I think you're about 3 hours from the ocean, but even then, it's not an ocean you can really enjoy like you can down here.
                          world renown Harry Potter expert
                          sigpic

Comment

Might not be the best place for a Middle Eastern, but if the job offer is good enough and you know its temporary, it may not be a bad thing. I am always open to new things because it makes you more well rounded person. I know too many of my childhood friends who've lived in the same area their entire life and to say they are sheltered is an understatement.

YOLO
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              Might not be the best place for a Middle Eastern, but if the job offer is good enough and you know its temporary, it may not be a bad thing. I am always open to new things because it makes you more well rounded person. I know too many of my childhood friends who've lived in the same area their entire life and to say they are sheltered is an understatement.

YOLO
                              Totally see where you're coming from. I immediately picture communities such as Westwood and Glendale. I think what they've got going on is cool, but like you I agree that it's not conducive to expanding the mind.

Not sure how temporary it'll be, hopefully it'll enable me to go to NYC or back to SF.

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                              I was in Charlotte at the end of March of this year. I spent 3 days there.

It is verrryyy slow in NC. Everything is chill, lax, zen, almost dead.

Given your background in SF and La Jolla, you're probably going to hate it. There isn't much to do there. And plus, no friends there unless you make some.

I think you're about 3 hours from the ocean, but even then, it's not an ocean you can really enjoy like you can down here.
                              Sounds brutal. I usually don't have problems making friends but the scene sounds sorta meh to me.

nascar. lots and lots of nascar
                              lol fuck.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                              they got real good brisket
                              I don't wanna get fat. :(

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

If its with a big corporation you can transfer fairly easily (is it BofA?). How else would I have gotten a job in Orange County while I still lived in Seattle?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X