X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed my post count is over 1000!!!!1!!11! ;D
    And I have no E30 to show for it :'(
    Last edited by CarsonE30; 01-20-2016, 12:40 AM.
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

After studying pretty hardcore for 2-3 weeks I just took a practice GRE and did no better than the first time I took it with no fucks given, 2 hours of sleep after driving 8 hours the previous day. Cool, I just memorized 500 obscure-ass words for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
        After studying pretty hardcore for 2-3 weeks I just took a practice GRE and did no better than the first time I took it with no fucks given, 2 hours of sleep after driving 8 hours the previous day. Cool, I just memorized 500 obscure-ass words for nothing.
        You could use em on the internet and confuse those of us running on said 2 hours of sleep
        C6Z
        S2K
        VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
          Yup. First time I took it was with no studying, did well-ish. Studied to improve the score, didn't, said screw this.

I'm really hoping the effort I'm putting in studying for the PE exam won't follow a similar trend.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

So... Dyno day? I think I want to dyno the C350 :rofl: The first weekend of February would be best for me
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              So... Dyno day? I think I want to dyno the C350 :rofl:
              Following up on that today/tomorrow, more details when I have them.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

you beat my ninja edit, first weekend of February is best for me :up:
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Sim racer nerd checking in

P.S. Bride is for sale

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

you guys are giving me ideas. My brother just gave me an old moniter and I have a racing bucket too... just need to buy a proper wheel and shifter setup
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

someone else with a G25, sweet.

i posted a pic of mine a couple pages back, looks very... SIMilar

past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

As my post count shows, I'm new to r3v. I've been around for a while though, I recognize a bunch of usernames from baye30/norcale30/e30tech. I kind of fell out of cars for a while, but am getting back into my E30 quickly, I forgot how fun it is! Hoping to make it to a meet after I get my swap done...long ways to go yet.

Have I met anyone here? Here's a shot of my car on my old wheels:

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                        Transaction feedback
                        - jpod999

Comment

that car was the banner image on e30tech for a long time.

welcome back.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                            someone else with a G25, sweet.

i posted a pic of mine a couple pages back, looks very... SIMilar

:rofl:

My buddy has the same logitech that you both do, but mine will be much basic
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              :rofl:

My buddy has the same logitech that you both do, but mine will be much basic
                              i got my seat/frame from this guy:

has pre-drilled holes for the logitech wheel/pedal setup so they bolt right up.

the seats he uses now are better than the fiberglass kirkey-style jobbie i got, but it feels a lot like the corbeau clubman seats in my car.

he's up in novato; i think he does driving instruction at local HPDEs too. anyway, very happy with the setup and the price i paid for it; worth checking out.

alright doods, final interview for this telecommute gig in 5. here we go.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                                As my post count shows, I'm new to r3v. I've been around for a while though, I recognize a bunch of usernames from baye30/norcale30/e30tech. I kind of fell out of cars for a while, but am getting back into my E30 quickly, I forgot how fun it is! Hoping to make it to a meet after I get my swap done...long ways to go yet.

Have I met anyone here? Here's a shot of my car on my old wheels:

Welcome back, what swap are you doing and how soon can we expect you to be back out there?
                                C6Z
                                S2K
                                VeloN

Comment

Working...
                                X