Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you looked into the E36 four cylinder upgrades?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

Comment

How are we going to gloss over that amazing picture?...
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I got a new toy tonight. I hope this one is better than my BS Scott Speedster 60. It's a Ghost Square Cross 6.8. I'm loving the SRAM.
        Much wow
        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Yo Sina, im stoked you're getting your car back up north! Can't wait to go 4-door cruising!

Side note, swapped the coupe's exhaust (good cat) onto the sedan (bad cat). Hoping to pass smog tonight!

sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Does anyone know about this guy?

$35 chips, claiming to be as good/better than EAT chips. is it just a copy of the EAT stuff and trying to undercut a legitimate business?
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
              Does anyone know about this guy?

$35 chips, claiming to be as good/better than EAT chips. is it just a copy of the EAT stuff and trying to undercut a legitimate business?
              this guy is a dirty dog. please don't support pirates.
              Much wow
              I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                this guy is a dirty dog. please don't support pirates.
                At $35, that's what i figured. The ad says hes retired and just trying to help out, but I would still worry about trusting my engine to a chip that cheap.
                sigpic

Comment

picking up a moto today.

if someone doesn't want a cheap euro 323i targa car, it's getting donated to charity to offset capital gains from selling stock. i'm tired of paying for a parking spot for a car i don't have a reason to drive.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

At $35, that's what i figured. The ad says hes retired and just trying to help out, but I would still worry about trusting my engine to a chip that cheap.
                    If you don't want to spend too much for a new chip, I've had good luck with SSSQuid chips. Was like 150 bucks, Otherwise Turner usually knocks 100 bucks off at black friday on their chips, which come out to about the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by mtech325 View Post
                      If you don't want to spend too much for a new chip, I've had good luck with SSSQuid chips. Was like 150 bucks, Otherwise Turner usually knocks 100 bucks off at black friday on their chips, which come out to about the same price.
                      Is there any good chip comparison thread that is relevant to the current tunes? If SSSQuid is equivalent to MarkD or Turner without being a pirated copy, I wouldn't mind going that route. That being said, if one of the more expensive chips provides more protection to the engine, I wouldn't mind spending the extra money. I guess I'll
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the major brands, like MarkD or Turner. I think the SSSquid has the benefit of being a more recent tuner. The newest M20 car is ~25 years, so I can't imagine too much has changed in terms of off-the-shelf tunes.

Comment

Is there any good chip comparison thread that is relevant to the current tunes? If SSSQuid is equivalent to MarkD or Turner without being a pirated copy, I wouldn't mind going that route. That being said, if one of the more expensive chips provides more protection to the engine, I wouldn't mind spending the extra money. I guess I'll

Best most protection chip to the engine is..... Oem factory Bmw.
                          OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Nice seeing these pics posted! How's everyone doing?

The blue 1954 gullwing SL was the best car at Legends imo.
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

WTB E30 lukebox

Anyone have an E30 vert lukebox that they would let go, PM me please.

Comment

i made new friends at SFMC tonight and one of them has a kid with an e36 S52 m3 with a blown HG.

anyone done that job before and want to help someone out? cash involved, i'm sure, but you'd be talking to that guy about pricing.
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X