e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lifeiskaos
    replied
    i missed what time it starts... i think i'll be going early

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Anyone near venrura going?? caravan??

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Hey, do you know a guy that has a black E28 on sweet silver RS's? I just met him in Pomona, we chatted briefly, and he mentioned that he's good friends with the Lifestyle crew :)

    Excited for this shizzle. Since I'll be missing the meet on the 20th, gotta make this one count.
    Not sure of who it was but e30 Lifestyle is nothing but a group of maybe 10 people always willing to help out a fellow e30 owner, good to know the infamy of us has spreaded to your neck of the woods.................lol

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    I've gotta get some numbers so I can have the chip retuned, I can't pass it up. :)
    Can I sit in it and make brum brum noises? :D

    Good to hear you're bringing it, regardless.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by lov-e30
    ^^^^^^^^^^Oh SHIZNITZZ!
    Hey, do you know a guy that has a black E28 on sweet silver RS's? I just met him in Pomona, we chatted briefly, and he mentioned that he's good friends with the Lifestyle crew...

    Excited for this shizzle. Since I'll be missing the meet on the 20th, gotta make this one count.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    I've gotta get some numbers so I can have the chip retuned, I can't pass it up. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Is there anywhere to park a truck and trailer? I decided I'm going to bring my car as is. :)
    ^^^^^^^^^^Oh SHIZNITZZ!

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Is there anywhere to park a truck and trailer? I decided I'm going to bring my car as is. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    do we know how many people are going to show up to this thing?

    to lazy to look through pages...

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    looks like i'm rolling with kronus. woo!

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but weight loss does not put down better numbers on the dyno.

    If you give your car a good enough diet though, it will accelerate quicker and handle better. :up:
    I think he was just saying that he would like a number to build off of...

    Josh knows that a lighter car doesn't make horse power.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    ehh... i have an m10 :(

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Count me in, I'd like to see what my odds are @ winning this AFM! should be a good day.
    Last edited by IRON-E; 12-13-2008, 06:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by cracker5947
    you know what christabelle : P i'm coming. I'm gonna do a pull just so i can see what i'm starting with here. Put it this way, if my car is stock and gutted, then we can use my car as a test dummy to see what uselessly taking out all your interior really does for you. This could be helpful to everyone, or it could ultimately prove what i was already suspecting. (a)I acted on impulse and took out all my interior for no gains other than a loss in value on my e30 or (b) gained like 5 horsepower lol.

    I forgot how nice that shop is. Coming in today reminded me when we rolled up there with max and further solidifies my plans for the future.

    and you look cute when you're soldering :-*
    Sorry to burst your bubble bro, but weight loss does not put down better numbers on the dyno.

    If you give your car a good enough diet though, it will accelerate quicker and handle better. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • cracker5947
    replied
    you know what christabelle : P i'm coming. I'm gonna do a pull just so i can see what i'm starting with here. Put it this way, if my car is stock and gutted, then we can use my car as a test dummy to see what uselessly taking out all your interior really does for you. This could be helpful to everyone, or it could ultimately prove what i was already suspecting. (a)I acted on impulse and took out all my interior for no gains other than a loss in value on my e30 or (b) gained like 5 horsepower lol.

    I forgot how nice that shop is. Coming in today reminded me when we rolled up there with max and further solidifies my plans for the future.

    and you look cute when you're soldering :-*

    Leave a comment:

Working...