e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30_Pare
    replied
    just got back from church. 8) going to leave in a bit. woot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    im up. god i hate mornings. i'll bring a big box of goodies to sell.
    Like my plastic ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    im up. god i hate mornings. i'll bring a big box of goodies to sell.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    sounds good. Call me when you get there.

    Oddly enough, 2 out of my 3 suitemates are not in fact asleep. They are missing.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    but it's cold and everyone else in my suite is asleep :(
    Lol. Mapquest says about 30 minute drive, and I dunno that area very well. Probably end up getting there around 8:45 anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    but it's cold and everyone else in my suite is asleep :(

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    I have awookened. Step one complete :D
    Win! I'm gonna head over now, I'm bored. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    I have awookened. Step one complete :D

    Leave a comment:


  • jp_slick
    replied
    I will also be attending, dont know if i will dyno tho

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    haha, go to sleeeep!

    I can make espresso in the morning at my house...

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    see you tomorrow (today)!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I was just about to touch on the fact that I was chillin at your place for the night but you beat me to it.

    Oh yeah and to operate in the morning, I need coffee so we must stop on the way to RMS.

    Can't wait. The long tubes love the high RPMs!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    There's plenty of room to park a truck. the whole street will be empty so there's room.

    I can't wait for this. Tomorrow's gonna be sick. Taylor's in my studio cuz he didn't want to go home tonight just to drive back out in the morning. Looks like he'll be comin in at 7 with me. haha

    Well tomorrow's the day. I'm off to get my zzzzzzz's for the night.

    Looking foreward to seeing all of you guys out here.

    Leave a comment:


  • lifeiskaos
    replied
    should be fine. you'll want to avoid monday-saturday between 3 and 7 lol but sundays are usually ok

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Originally posted by lifeiskaos
    i missed what time it starts... i think i'll be going early
    10.

    I'll be heading out at 9ish. How's traffic on the 210 on sunday mornings?

    Leave a comment:

Working...