e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pdotjones
    replied
    i would love to see what my car puts down stock before i mod it up a bit....

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    maybe ill show just to see what a eta can put down lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • whodwho
    replied
    Sounds good, Bring it on!!

    1. whodwho
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oshm
    replied
    Originally posted by whodwho
    Is there going to be a E30 DynoDay 09?!?! :firehop:
    You Bettcha! We will very soon. we will also invite some e36 guys.....

    Old School Dyno Day at RMS, We will do it a little differently this time as we need to cover costs a bit better than last time. 10 slots at 50.00 each must be sold, any more will lower the price for every one. ie, if 20 the price will be 25.00 for each person. Sound cool?

    I'm off to the shop to save some poor soul with a new M6. He put his customers car through the car wash with the ecu cover off. OUCH... He will never do that again:-)

    Chris, thatdonfc , is the point guy. he will announce the date early next week.

    We will be showing off our new E30 M3 SC kit from the RMS Tradition Line , A (2.5l) SCed EVO with RMS Liquid Manifold. Hot Stuff Boys.

    Leave a comment:


  • whodwho
    replied
    Is there going to be a E30 DynoDay 09?!?! :firehop:

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    robrez, Sorry about that. Since we have two roberts in the computer osh told me he already sent it out... I'll get it out to you tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Originally posted by Oshm
    contact my nephew chris. Thatdonfc. He will resend you're graphs.
    PMd him a couple times, never got it. I want to frame my 107 rhwp dyno graph , what's deal?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oshm
    replied
    your dyno graph ...

    Originally posted by robmespeedy
    yeah i never got my dyno graphs but never made a big deal about it since i scored on a mass air flow conversion kit that was raffled out that day :)
    contact my nephew chris. Thatdonfc. He will resend you're graphs.

    Also, you install the matt kit you won?

    Leave a comment:


  • robmespeedy
    replied
    yeah i never got my dyno graphs but never made a big deal about it since i scored on a mass air flow conversion kit that was raffled out that day :)

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Anyone else who still hasn't got their dyno graphs emailed to them? I PMd you Chris. Let me know. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    /\ I thought you were going to get sunbelts?
    I'm going Schricks because it'll be really cheap. I send my tune back to Turner for the $100 cam upgrade, buy some m52 cams for $50-60, $300 regrind to Schrick specs, sell my cams for $300. This way it'll be under $200 for cams and a tune...;).

    Plus with Sunbelts I'd be scared to run the fogger kit later on, due to their aggressive profile. :twisted:

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    /\ I thought you were going to get sunbelts?

    a regrind is cheaper

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    /\ I thought you were going to get sunbelts?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    My shitty dyno results:

    Motor: '98 OBD1 s52 w/ 68k miles

    Mods: OBD1 manifold, ebay headers, 540 hfm, 24# injectors, ltw flywheel (13lb), 2.5 exhaust, and Turner chip for mods listed.

    After looking at the other dyno graphs in BFC's sticky, I see that my tune runs pretty rich up top. I'm not making any gain in peak power after 5000 rpm. I will be getting some cams reground to Schrick specs and send for the $100 tune upgrade from Turner.

    Osh said that my car had 20-25whp left in it from a better tune, but i will see how the tune is for the cams when I get it. Any ideas other then the tune?

    Crank Graph: 242.8 hp/242.1 tq



    Wheel Graph: 204 whp/ 203.2 wtq

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    say wha wha what????????

    very cool. So hell if your motors are basically the same, then you should be putting down a bit more than him in the mommy mobile!!!
    hahaha. Yeah. Cool mommy mobile huh?

    Originally posted by zav3n
    hey man here are my graphs when i dynoed my car it was having lean spikes so i didn't get an accurate dyno... im gonna dyno it soon again i just put in injectors, mass air/chip.
    Thanks dude.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:

Working...