e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • einstein57
    replied
    Originally posted by k_wakasugi
    1. THATDONFC
    2. JESSE30
    3. CLEANAZZE30Z
    4. OBEY
    5. MR325
    6. E30FIEND
    7. 92MTECHNIC CABRIO
    8. E30POLAK
    9. AV91OII
    10. CHRIS AND ALEX CASTRO
    11. robmespeedy
    12. Stephen027
    13. Jeff and his son
    14. kentaro (k_wakasugi)
    15.


    Down to chill, not sure about the dyno pulls though. May not have my e30 running in time.
    You should hit me up. My dad is a BMW master tech.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Can you e-slap me anyways? Sounds kinda kinky...;)
    :tsk:
    sorry...

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    BUMPO!!! 1 week till this shit. I will not accept any flakers either. Anyone flakes and they get e-slapped...

    j/k
    :giggle:
    Can you e-slap me anyways? Sounds kinda kinky...;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Should be fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    BUMPO!!! 1 week till this shit. I will not accept any flakers either. Anyone flakes and they get e-slapped...

    j/k
    :giggle:

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    p.s. we're all going to be disappointed with our numbers i think... but hey, thats what engine builds and FI are for :D
    True dat!

    BTW your sig is HUGE!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    p.s. we're all going to be disappointed with our numbers i think... but hey, thats what engine builds and FI are for :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    5 bucks... if you can make them for that then i'll buy some too :D

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    how much are used 20mm spacers?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    I was lookin at 20mm but you'd be hard pressed to beat the price of used ones

    Not sure for Chris

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    What kinda spacers do you need? I could probably make you some at work...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I feel the same way Chris. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

    And about the spacers Stephen. We'll work somethin out. We may have to make a trip to LA to get them one day. No biggie. And Chris will be getting some money at the meet from me so he will at least have SOME money if not enough to get his spacers. So it will all work out just fine.







    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • lifestyle101
    replied
    1. THATDONFC
    2. JESSE30
    3. CLEANAZZE30Z
    4. OBEY
    5. MR325
    6. E30FIEND
    7. 92MTECHNIC CABRIO
    8. E30POLAK
    9. AV91OII
    10. CHRIS AND ALEX CASTRO
    11. robmespeedy
    12. Stephen027
    13. Jeff and his son
    14. kentaro (k_wakasugi)
    15 lifestyle 101 +2 cars
    Last edited by lifestyle101; 12-08-2008, 05:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    I decided to powder coat my wheels satin black instead, so I will need the spacers and lugs for a week or 2. I'm gonna try out Jeremiel's spacers to get a better idea for fitment, before I get new spacers. I will try to have them available to you for the meet, but I wont have money for new spacers and tuner lugs till then. Sorry to keep doing this to you mang. :(

    And I'm honestly scared to see my numbers, I have a feeling I will be disappointed. At least I can see what's going on with my motor on paper.
    haha shit, well itll only really suck if you cant get them to me if i get wheels that need them... Cuz for right now i was just going to space out my bottlecaps till i find somethin.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen027
    And chris[e30polak], bring my stuff if you can!
    I decided to powder coat my wheels satin black instead, so I will need the spacers and lugs for a week or 2. I'm gonna try out Jeremiel's spacers to get a better idea for fitment, before I get new spacers. I will try to have them available to you for the meet, but I wont have money for new spacers and tuner lugs till then. Sorry to keep doing this to you mang. :(

    And I'm honestly scared to see my numbers, I have a feeling I will be disappointed. At least I can see what's going on with my motor on paper.

    Leave a comment:

Working...