e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • THATDONFC
    replied
    16 days!

    Let's get some more names on this list. I know there are more r3ver's in socal. Where are you guys hiding?

    HAHAH.

    We'll be opening the shop at aroung 930-10ish.

    We'll start BBQing at around 1230-1.

    The dyno will be running until we run out of cars.

    We might also have a special guest appearance. He owns an e30 m3.

    Can't wait to see what your guys' cars can do!

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    you can come hang out. I'm not gonna tell anyone they can't come cuz that's just rude... ;)
    I say Lifestyle 101 can't come still!, he needs to at least bring his full car lot., so he's eligible to hang out.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    you can come hang out. I'm not gonna tell anyone they can't come cuz that's just rude... ;)

    But the dyno is gonna be limited to only e30's cuz of the setup reasons...

    Leave a comment:


  • lifestyle101
    replied
    oh wow

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by lifestyle101
    can i hang out?
    No! you can't , unless you bring your e30 stable to the shop........

    Leave a comment:


  • lifestyle101
    replied
    can i hang out?

    Leave a comment:


  • k_wakasugi
    replied
    mmm.... bbq. if my e30 is running by then (which it should be), count me in.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Bumpppzzzz!

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    We will have an e36 only and e46 only dyno day soon after.

    It is easier to get more cars dynoed when we have the same cars. The setup for the dyno is very different for the e36 and e46.

    But keep your eyes peeled.

    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    Why is this e30 only!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    we shall be there around the same time then.

    Art thou bringing the juice of the gods? That would be simply splendid

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    That's actually about what time I was thinking of going
    we shall be there around the same time then.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    That's actually about what time I was thinking of going

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Yeah, I'll probably be there at like 8 or 9 getting ready for everyone. You guys should just show up when you feel like it. But not too late and not too early. After 9.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    I don't know what time everyone else is gonna be there but I'm gonna get there early before 12 for sure

    Leave a comment:

Working...