e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • devonjordan
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    We will have an e36 only and e46 only dyno day soon after.

    It is easier to get more cars dynoed when we have the same cars. The setup for the dyno is very different for the e36 and e46.

    But keep your eyes peeled.

    :D
    Will do for sho

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Same here.
    i probably dont wanna know. haha

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    i really really want to know what kind of power my car is making.

    Same here.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    I think i'm gonna pick up a 91 318i for 800 tomorrow...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    i really really want to know what kind of power my car is making.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    Me too. We are all set for everyone to come chill. We will hopefully have a good turn out. I am hoping to get at least 15 cars. I feel like the 20th is too far away. so let's kick it the weekend before and then we will all get together for the motherload! lol

    the 20th will be a day to remember though. That's how bimmerfest was started... lol

    I hope I have another car by then. it would suck if i couldn't dyno my own car...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    im stoked for this.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    NICE!

    I'll see you there. It's gonna be sick. A teaser for the meet on the 20th!

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    NICE!

    I'll see you there. It's gonna be sick. A teaser for the meet on the 20th!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    my flight plans changed, im in now! probably

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    sunday bump. so everyone whos coming post up! Who wants to find me a new car so I have one of my own to dyno?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Saturday bump

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    Will come if my finals schedule doesn't suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    I just found some really old pictures of an e30 m3 we supercharged...

    You guys will love that!

    It's hot!

    Leave a comment:


  • OBEY
    replied
    i'm in

    Leave a comment:

Working...