e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • zav3n
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I ask because I have a few more mods than Zaven, like the injectors, the MAF, and something else I forgot. So I have a little bit more power than him, Im thinking. Thats what Armen told e anyways.


    Mariano
    hey man here are my graphs when i dynoed my car it was having lean spikes so i didn't get an accurate dyno... im gonna dyno it soon again i just put in injectors, mass air/chip.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • robmespeedy
    replied
    Originally posted by OBEY

    you have 19 lbs injectors and m30afm with no chip, right? how does your numbers look? i have a completely bone stock I as in bone stock with original miles and this is how my graph looks:
    Right!
    about my numbers... i still havent got my dynosheets emailed. i already PM'd Chris he said hes working on it. i'll hit him up on friday if i still havent gotten them.
    but yeah definately interested in sharing data that way we can see whats really working for our cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I have S50 cams, sonny boy. ;)


    Mariano

    say wha wha what????????

    very cool. So hell if your motors are basically the same, then you should be putting down a bit more than him in the mommy mobile!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I've got worn down m20 cams. Now What!!! You don't want none.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Well yes you do have more than he does but as of the night before, or should I say morning before, 4 am, Armen had just finished installing S50 cams. So he has a bit of power on you as is and when he gets the proper tune for them it will be a bit higher.







    Taylor
    I have S50 cams, sonny boy. ;)


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I ask because I have a few more mods than Zaven, like the injectors, the MAF, and something else I forgot. So I have a little bit more power than him, Im thinking. Thats what Armen told e anyways.



    Mariano

    Well yes you do have more than he does but as of the night before, or should I say morning before, 4 am, Armen had just finished installing S50 cams. So he has a bit of power on you as is and when he gets the proper tune for them it will be a bit higher.







    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • OBEY
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    i've got a brand new compression test kit in my tool box along with a bump starter switch.

    Can I use it!? Also, pick up your phone or respond to my VMs. I was in your area last week trying to give you some cash for your helmet :)

    Originally posted by robmespeedy
    oh i thought you were talking about me cause i have the 19ers and the m30 afm.
    you have 19 lbs injectors and m30afm with no chip, right? how does your numbers look? i have a completely bone stock I as in bone stock with original miles and this is how my graph looks:

    Crank:



    Wheels:

    Leave a comment:


  • robmespeedy
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Well to be completely fair, your motor is internally stock with a few add ons. And it wasn't your car I was talking about. It was a different guy after you left.






    Taylor
    oh i thought you were talking about me cause i have the 19ers and the m30 afm.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I ask because I have a few more mods than Zaven, like the injectors, the MAF, and something else I forgot. So I have a little bit more power than him, Im thinking. Thats what Armen told e anyways.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    You'd be surprised I had a 95 Chevy silverado in my shop once that had 275k on it and the motor still threw 190-200 across all 8 cylinders. Every motor is different though
    When i had a mechanic do a once over of the car a while back he said everything looked like it was in good shape, and that it may have a had a rebuild at one point... but... Who knows, i have nothing to prove it did

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    i've got a brand new compression test kit in my tool box along with a bump starter switch.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    You'd be surprised I had a 95 Chevy silverado in my shop once that had 275k on it and the motor still threw 190-200 across all 8 cylinders. Every motor is different though

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Stephen, we can do a compression test tomorrow at my shop.
    Oh, well that's easy enough... i'm expecting low numbers

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen027
    Oh all this talk reminds me, do you guys do compression tests? my engine is getting up there mileage wise...

    Stephen, we can do a compression test tomorrow at my shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by robmespeedy
    lol im the dude that ran the stock i.
    i know for a fact my motor has low compresion. highest cylinder is at 130psi lowest at 105psi.

    p.s. will be installing the Miller MAF conversion kit so Osh can do the before and after.

    Well to be completely fair, your motor is internally stock with a few add ons. And it wasn't your car I was talking about. It was a different guy after you left.






    Taylor

    Leave a comment:

Working...