16 days!
Let's get some more names on this list. I know there are more r3ver's in socal. Where are you guys hiding?
HAHAH.
We'll be opening the shop at aroung 930-10ish.
We'll start BBQing at around 1230-1.
The dyno will be running until we run out of cars.
We might also have a special guest appearance. He owns an e30 m3.
Can't wait to see what your guys' cars can do!
e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!
Collapse
X
-
-
you can come hang out. I'm not gonna tell anyone they can't come cuz that's just rude... ;)
But the dyno is gonna be limited to only e30's cuz of the setup reasons...Leave a comment:
-
-
mmm.... bbq. if my e30 is running by then (which it should be), count me in.Leave a comment:
-
We will have an e36 only and e46 only dyno day soon after.
It is easier to get more cars dynoed when we have the same cars. The setup for the dyno is very different for the e36 and e46.
But keep your eyes peeled.
:DLeave a comment:
-
-
-
Yeah, I'll probably be there at like 8 or 9 getting ready for everyone. You guys should just show up when you feel like it. But not too late and not too early. After 9.Leave a comment:
-
I don't know what time everyone else is gonna be there but I'm gonna get there early before 12 for sureLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: