e30 only DYNO Day at RMS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by blueapplesoda
    got some tight ceramic coating from tech line coatings...supposed to help keep heat in the combustion chamber to make the engine more "efficient"....dono if it works thats why Ima try :)

    supposedly if you use it alongside their anti-friction coating that is used on all the other moving parts in the engine you are supposed to gain a few hp...
    Sounds cool. make sure to let us know how it works out!

    Leave a comment:


  • blueapplesoda
    replied
    got some tight ceramic coating from tech line coatings...supposed to help keep heat in the combustion chamber to make the engine more "efficient". dono if it works thats why Ima try :)

    supposedly if you use it alongside their anti-friction coating that is used on all the other moving parts in the engine you are supposed to gain a few hp.




    BTW what time do we show up?

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Originally posted by blueapplesoda
    this is pretty cool. I do wonder what type of dyno we would be using? no matter, I'm down to go.

    Ive just picked up a 6-slice toaster oven from wal-mart to bake my pistons for my new block, which will have to be done by dec. 7th for willow springs, soo.....

    hope to see you guys there :D
    I've never heard of this. What is this piston baking you speak of?

    Leave a comment:


  • blueapplesoda
    replied
    this is pretty cool. I do wonder what type of dyno we would be using? no matter, I'm down to go.

    Ive just picked up a 6-slice toaster oven from wal-mart to bake my pistons for my new block, which will have to be done by dec. 7th for willow springs, soo.....

    hope to see you guys there :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Jesus really? thats dedication! haha.


    Mariano
    dude, $25 dollar pulls? i would drive 5 hours for that.

    im going to eat this shit up.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by 416stroker
    is this open to anyone I'm considering making the 5hour drive if I got the funds
    Jesus really? thats dedication! haha.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • jahnaboi
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    75hp :(

    lol j/k

    I have no clue. But I'm dynoing my car today before and after chipped. I sold it last night for 1300.

    I'n the market for an 88-90 325i 4dr 5spd...



    You should come regardless. It'll be dope. And invite your friends, any e30 is allowed in the lot.

    Find me a 3.2 or 3.0 rack for like 40 dollars and I'll get errrr done!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    This WOULD be a good time to dyno my car with the turbo...
    your lying. i dont believe you one bit.




    p.s. ~180,~190,~200 i got no idea where my motor is at.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    180hp

    I hate you.

    Leave a comment:


  • THATDONFC
    replied
    75hp :(

    lol j/k

    I have no clue. But I'm dynoing my car today before and after chipped. I sold it last night for 1300.

    I'n the market for an 88-90 325i 4dr 5spd...

    Originally posted by jahnaboi
    Hey bud, if I could get my swap done before this date I'll definitely be there. Van Nuys is like literally 10 - 15 minutes away. Ha. I could tell a bunch of my close e30 buddies to come as well (at least 8 of them).
    You should come regardless. It'll be dope. And invite your friends, any e30 is allowed in the lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    180hp

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    120hp. . . Maybe

    Leave a comment:


  • LowR3V'in
    replied
    Are you guys going to for a cruise?
    If so, I am down.

    Anybody want to estimate there numbers?
    350hp!

    Leave a comment:


  • 416stroker
    replied
    Originally posted by THATDONFC
    Anyone with an e30!

    Shall I put your name on the list?

    Well i want to show but im on unemployment right now :( . If i have the cash Ill show.. Ill know for sure in a week .

    Leave a comment:


  • jahnaboi
    replied
    Trying to stay under 300... I'm really tight on budget since this s52 isn't cheap. LOL.

    Leave a comment:

Working...