No announcement yet.

Dockweiler Meet January 18th, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there around 1ish, hopefully someone will want to see this a little closer. Im running out of time before the car Im looking at gets sold

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...vailable-socal
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Who's bringing what for parts? I have an airbag kickpanel, an m60 lightweight flywheel, and a e30 M3 dogleg I could bring if anyone needs them
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow. looking for some parts if anyone has any available and planning to go. AC/AIRCIRC Switch and Manual Shift boot with base ring or just the ring.

Comment

Head cracked on my M42 some time recently not going to risk driving all the way there in it. Going to be E30less :(
          91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
            Who's bringing what for parts? I have an airbag kickpanel, an m60 lightweight flywheel, and a e30 M3 dogleg I could bring if anyone needs them
            Now that I'm done with work duties, going to try to head over; hope bringing the dog to the beach parking lot is no issue. I'll have (2) vintage radios in my trunk if anyone would like to take a look. One is the premium OE alpine one with the infrared slider, one is the premium OE pioneer deck from around the same vintage. Neither are perfect but they are nice.

/joe in mid-city
            1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

I just got back (brought wifey so it was going to be a short stay)...

phillipj I might be interested in one of those headunits
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

@2man— I have the triple black vert with a hardtop, Ronals & IL plates if you’d like to take a look. I’m walking around with a black & tan Husky dog.

edit/Sunday: Nice meet yesterday! was nice to talk with people and saw some seriously great cars. Wasn't able to find you but I can always send pics/details on the radios if you like.
                Last edited by phillipj; 01-19-2020, 11:34 AM. Reason: edit to add info
                1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Hey guys! If you went and you have a few comments about the event, please fill out this survey! Thank you!
                  We hope you enjoyed the event! Please let us know how it was, and how we can improve next year, thank you!

Currently building a badass coffee table
                  Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                    Hey guys! If you went and you have a few comments about the event, please fill out this survey! Thank you!
                    Did it a few days ago, was quick and easy. Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Where do we find pictures these days?
                      With the fall of photobucket, people have not been posting them.

Comment

Originally posted by mavrikno13764 View Post
                        Where do we find pictures these days?
                        With the fall of photobucket, people have not been posting them.
                        We have an instagram account, @dockweilermeet
                        I don't think you need an account to view the posts; https://www.instagram.com/dockweilermeet/
                        There's the photos we post, and then there are the reposts of pictures by others who tagged us. Those can be seen in the "2020 Meet" Stories, and the "Tagged" tab. The Tagged tab is easier to view since the pictures don't auto-cycle/disappear.

I know Barry posted 70 pictures up on his facebook account.

Picture sharing has moved onto the more immediate social media sharing platforms. People don't think to take the extra effort to post them on a second platform (here) too. I'm guilty of that.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_6018-3.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	9902772

We nearly filled the lot.

Comment