Dockweiler Meet January 18th, 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chilezen
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_6018-3.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	9902772

    We nearly filled the lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by mavrikno13764
    Where do we find pictures these days?
    With the fall of photobucket, people have not been posting them.
    We have an instagram account, @dockweilermeet
    I don't think you need an account to view the posts; https://www.instagram.com/dockweilermeet/
    There's the photos we post, and then there are the reposts of pictures by others who tagged us. Those can be seen in the "2020 Meet" Stories, and the "Tagged" tab. The Tagged tab is easier to view since the pictures don't auto-cycle/disappear.

    I know Barry posted 70 pictures up on his facebook account.

    Picture sharing has moved onto the more immediate social media sharing platforms. People don't think to take the extra effort to post them on a second platform (here) too. I'm guilty of that.

    Leave a comment:


  • mavrikno13764
    replied
    Where do we find pictures these days?
    With the fall of photobucket, people have not been posting them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike36
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen
    Hey guys! If you went and you have a few comments about the event, please fill out this survey! Thank you!
    Did it a few days ago, was quick and easy. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Chilezen
    replied
    Hey guys! If you went and you have a few comments about the event, please fill out this survey! Thank you!
    We hope you enjoyed the event! Please let us know how it was, and how we can improve next year, thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • phillipj
    replied
    @2man— I have the triple black vert with a hardtop, Ronals & IL plates if you’d like to take a look. I’m walking around with a black & tan Husky dog.


    edit/Sunday: Nice meet yesterday! was nice to talk with people and saw some seriously great cars. Wasn't able to find you but I can always send pics/details on the radios if you like.
    Last edited by phillipj; 01-19-2020, 10:34 AM. Reason: edit to add info

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I just got back (brought wifey so it was going to be a short stay)...

    phillipj I might be interested in one of those headunits

    Leave a comment:


  • phillipj
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK
    Who's bringing what for parts? I have an airbag kickpanel, an m60 lightweight flywheel, and a e30 M3 dogleg I could bring if anyone needs them
    Now that I'm done with work duties, going to try to head over; hope bringing the dog to the beach parking lot is no issue. I'll have (2) vintage radios in my trunk if anyone would like to take a look. One is the premium OE alpine one with the infrared slider, one is the premium OE pioneer deck from around the same vintage. Neither are perfect but they are nice.

    /joe in mid-city

    Leave a comment:


  • Motheye99
    replied
    Head cracked on my M42 some time recently not going to risk driving all the way there in it. Going to be E30less :(

    Leave a comment:


  • tonywonder
    replied
    I'll be there tomorrow. looking for some parts if anyone has any available and planning to go. AC/AIRCIRC Switch and Manual Shift boot with base ring or just the ring.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Who's bringing what for parts? I have an airbag kickpanel, an m60 lightweight flywheel, and a e30 M3 dogleg I could bring if anyone needs them

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I'll be there around 1ish, hopefully someone will want to see this a little closer. Im running out of time before the car Im looking at gets sold

    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...vailable-socal

    Leave a comment:


  • mavrikno13764
    replied
    Super stoked about this!

    Anyone from the 805 area going to this? I plan on leaving Santa Barbara around 10am and taking the 1 from Oxnard to Dockweiler.

    Leave a comment:


  • reelizmpro
    replied
    We are overdue for this, especially since the demise of the local meets.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chilezen
    replied
    Tomorrow!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...