Early Warning: 2008 E30 Picnic Date

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wazzu70
    replied
    Is there going to be enough room for all these e30s Lance? :)

    Honestly, I would go to Bimmerfest. There are some really nice cars that go to the picnic, and I always have a great time, but like 75% of them are daily driver quality. It might be a more exciting thing though if I didn't live a few blocks away. Maybe part of the hype is in the trip? Also Ive never been to bimmerfest so maybe I would just prefer to mix it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • idanity
    replied
    looking forward to it.

    lets get a carwash party (or 2) for the long distance-ers.
    will Griots garage be doing something too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Coouuper S
    replied
    I think I will come out there with you guys from SoCal. I am not sure what his SN is but I was talking to this dude at IE who had a 4 door e30 and he told me about this. Sounds like lots of fun so why not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Snoboarder156
    replied
    I'll def be in Israel from the 5th-20th!! I see how it is... you just had to pick the weekend that i would be in another country! JERKS! J/K!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    Originally posted by duodvlhntr
    Sweet. I can do that. We can talk about specifics more as this draws nearer.
    Yea man it would be kool if u were to meet up with us.

    Leave a comment:


  • duodvlhntr
    replied
    Sweet. I can do that. We can talk about specifics more as this draws nearer.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by duodvlhntr
    If anybody's gonna be going through Iowa on their way, let me know. I'd really like to go and my car will be running by then.
    If you want to meet us in Lincoln, Nebraska, you're more than welcome to tag along.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    This could be the first truly country wide picnic :D

    Leave a comment:


  • duodvlhntr
    replied
    If anybody's gonna be going through Iowa on their way, let me know. I'd really like to go and my car will be running by then.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    so if you drove from Miami FL what show would you goto if you could only pick one. This or Bimmerfest?
    Bimmerfest. It is a weekend of legendary drinking partying and meeting every single person youd wanna meet. Old School BMWs galore. But of course, Im talking without ever being at the E30 picnic. I think Im going to try and make this one.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    so if you drove from Miami FL what show would you goto if you could only pick one. This or Bimmerfest?
    Are you into BMW's or E30's?

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I should be at both. But the picnic is a go.

    only 3-5 usually dont show to the picnic usually due to hangovers and the like. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    ones about 6k miles round trip and the other is about 5k round trip. I average about 100 miles a week on my car. Thats many years of driving done in days if I were to take her up there. How many of the PNW guys make it down to Bimmerfest? I would like to met as many of you in person as possible. If I was going to make one trip I would have to start planning and preping. It looks like a few SoFla guys are going to attempt the trip.

    Leave a comment:


  • smonkbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    so if you drove from Miami FL what show would you goto if you could only pick one. This or Bimmerfest?
    which would you rather see? a bunch of everything? or 160+ e30s in one parking lot?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    so if you drove from Miami FL what show would you goto if you could only pick one. This or Bimmerfest?

    Leave a comment:

Working...