• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much are you looking for?
    '87 5-speed 325is
    The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
    Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
    Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Hey buddy, here is a link to the local craigslist ad:

Comment

I am going to be in Grand Rapids in the near future. Is anyone in the Grand Rapids area on here?

Comment

Originally posted by pangeapiercing View Post
          sorry, just saw this- YES, please add me to the map. My warehouse space awaits E30 junkies all and sundry. If I had saw this sooner you wouldn't have had to change your clutch in the cold :)
          Good to know there are others in Ann Arbor! I'm in Dexter now, but grew up in Ann Arbor (my brother still lives there).

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
            Hey ricerscott, I'm over in bay city. Wonder if I've seen you around..
            Could have! Mines a black 89is, and I usually have either my 15" 5 spokes on it or orange 17's (hard to miss with those)

Comment

If anyone is interested, I know that folks will be meeting up this Saturday am at Kart2Kart in Sterling heights. They meet there on the first Saturday of each month through the summer. Usually has a decent turn out of all types, including the occasional exotic.

Comment

Originally posted by ricerscott View Post
                Could have! Mines a black 89is, and I usually have either my 15" 5 spokes on it or orange 17's (hard to miss with those)
                Wait yeah I have seen you around! I've got a white 318i and a silver ix

You don't know a guy with a mercedes thats building a wide body for it, do you?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                  Wait yeah I have seen you around! I've got a white 318i and a silver ix

You don't know a guy with a mercedes thats building a wide body for it, do you?
                  Nice! I probably have seen you around as well. I do know the guy with the 2.3-16 merc as well, very good friend of mine. His car will be insane when it is done, he is an amazing fabricator!

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
                    I am going to be in Grand Rapids in the near future. Is anyone in the Grand Rapids area on here?
                    Not too many, but I'm on the NE side with 4 e30's plus a parts car.

So I represent most of them in town to my knowledge.
                    current fleet: '89 325is; '91 325ic; '88 325is; '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by mybimr View Post
                      Not too many, but I'm on the NE side with 4 e30's plus a parts car.

So I represent most of them in town to my knowledge.
                      I'm moving back down there in a couple weeks, will be living in Grandville again.

Comment

Cool...my company is opening an office up there as I write...it's been difficult to get all the engineers we need, so we are opening satellite offices where the engineers go to school.

Comment

Originally posted by mybimr View Post
                          Cool...my company is opening an office up there as I write...it's been difficult to get all the engineers we need, so we are opening satellite offices where the engineers go to school.
                          Interesting, which company is it?

Comment

Dematic

Comment

Fyi, my ix is for sale, and I'll deliver to great lakes region.

Comment

I know this is a bit of late notice, but I just thought to mention it. My fraternity is hosting a car smash/car show tomorrow, the 22nd, if anyone is interested. $5 entry per car with proceeds going towards Children's Hospital. Click here for the facebook event page
                                '87 5-speed 325is
                                The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                                Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                                Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Working...
                                X