No announcement yet.

For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a meet going on at Milford. I put the link. I am heading out there tomorrow.

NEWS: Michigan MEGA Meet's website is now LIVE! Please visit for all of the latest news, information, and please register! www.michiganmegameet.com...

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
    Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
      Sweet I'm up in bay city/Saginaw to the north of you. Maybe we'll see you around
      I randomly see e28s on 75 North towards Saginaw lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
        I randomly see e28s on 75 North towards Saginaw lol.
        Haha yeah there's a couple random ones around here. And jakeb's ls1 swapped one.

Between Saginaw, Bay city and midland, we're pretty much all there is for BMW enthusiasts this far north in Michigan (at least on this side of the state) till you cross the bridge.
        sigpic

Comment

Looking for an e30 around here, roller or not. Something cheap.

Comment

Hey guys I'm in Dearborn and new to the area. What's goin on here e30 wise?
            just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Originally posted by will61 View Post
              Hey guys I'm in Dearborn and new to the area. What's goin on here e30 wise?
              Business is slow in the e30 world up here.
              sigpic

Comment

Business is slow in the e30 world up here.
                This. I keep thinking it would be a lot of fun to try and get some sort of E30 meet setup, but then it dawns on me about 4 people would show up.

Dannyyisntt, whereabouts are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                  This. I keep thinking it would be a lot of fun to try and get some sort of E30 meet setup, but then it dawns on me about 4 people would show up.

Dannyyisntt, whereabouts are you located?
                  I'm from Bay City/Saginaw .

I've been wanting to do a legit e30 or BMW meet for a while. I know there's one in Kzoo every now and then, but it's hard to motivate myself to drive all the way down and over there for a 5 car meet
                  sigpic

Comment

Dang, I was just in Midland for an autoX 2 weeks ago. But I know what you mean. I know about 5-6 people in GR with them, but I don't even know if all of them would have an interest in a meet, let alone anyone from out of town. And it's getting too late in the season already to try and set something up before it gets too cold.

Comment

Yeah dude if your ever back in this area, you should hit me up. I drive an ix in the winter and have my m30 swapped 318i for the summer, so regardless of the season I've got an e30 haha.

The thing that sucks about e30's in Michigan is that the guys that are interested live on different corners of the state so it makes it difficult for meets. If we were into f bodies or mustangs it'd be cake.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah dude if your ever back in this area, you should hit me up. I drive an ix in the winter and have my m30 swapped 318i for the summer, so regardless of the season I've got an e30 haha.

The thing that sucks about e30's in Michigan is that the guys that are interested live on different corners of the state so it makes it difficult for meets. If we were into f bodies or mustangs it'd be cake.
                        lol, that's so true.

I'd be down for a meet except i just don't have time these days. Hopefully there will be some events we can all participate in next season. I can't wait to improve my auto-xing skills or do a HPDE, and it'd be fun to be part of a big group of e30's out there tearing it up.
                        My Feedback

Comment

I live about half way between GR and Midland... I don't have an E30, but I've got a couple E34's. I'm always up to meet up with some BMW guys of any model as long as the roads are salt free. Otherwise, I'm still up for meeting up, but I'll be driving my pickup.

//92-525i5//95-540i6//

Comment

Glad to hear there is some interest out there. Maybe come spring if I remember and don't get too caught up doing stuff, I'll try and get something going, somewhere that everyone can try and make it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                              Glad to hear there is some interest out there. Maybe come spring if I remember and don't get too caught up doing stuff, I'll try and get something going, somewhere that everyone can try and make it to.
                              We could always set up a drive like those vette guys do. Start at one spot and pick up people as we go to our destination
                              sigpic

Comment

Im in Flint for school, I'm down for a meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X