No announcement yet.

For Gods Sake Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone ever go out to Woodward Ave. in the Detroit area? Every Friday and Saturday night there are 100's if not 1000's of cars parked at different food joints and racing up and down the streets.

Comment

Previous years I have been out there frequently at the Potbelly at 13.5 mile. Haven't gotten out much this year yet.
      '87 5-speed 325is
      The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
      Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
      Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Originally posted by JA1991 View Post
        Does anyone ever go out to Woodward Ave. in the Detroit area? Every Friday and Saturday night there are 100's if not 1000's of cars parked at different food joints and racing up and down the streets.
        Was over there for the dream cruise 2 summers ago, tons of awesome cars there.

Comment

I went to Dream Cruise last year and it was awesome. I was actually at Potbelly the last two weekends. Good toasted sandwiches haha

Comment

i love the cars, just too many "muscle cars" and too many ppl..
            Red-ish 89 325ix with dent in the door, bad paint, missing center caps, broken defrost, broken ac, p/s pump may be going, brake pad sensors missing. On the plus side i just had the trannie and tc fixed for 2 grand!!

Comment

Yea there are a lot of "Muscle Cars" but that's all the more reason to have a fast e30. The look on peoples faces when an old bmw beats them is awesome haha

Comment

What's up, fellow Michigan people? I recently became a member of the E30 club. I'm from Royal Oak and live/work in Ferndale now.

Here is my new baby, '89 325i

And my other bimmer, '02 330ci

If anyone ever sees either of those two cars around, feel free to say hello!

Comment

Well I recently had to sell of my E30 Vert due to some life changes. Being an auto kind of killed it for me anyway, probably wait until next spring and look for another vert but this time stick and probably a color other than red.
                  2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

Originally posted by dishwab View Post
                    What's up, fellow Michigan people? I recently became a member of the E30 club. I'm from Royal Oak and live/work in Ferndale now.
                    Welcome to the club. This reminds me I need to start planning another E30 meet. I can't believe fall is creeping up on us again.
                    '87 5-speed 325is
                    The best $750 I ever spent!

Are you in Michigan?
                    Do you want to know where all the E30's are?
                    Try checking out the Michigan E30 Map

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
                      Welcome to the club. This reminds me I need to start planning another E30 meet. I can't believe fall is creeping up on us again.
                      This sounds tempting...

Comment

Next weekend, August 25-26 - Chump Car at Michigan International Speedway. Not less than 4 E30s will be in attendance.

Including mine sporting her new hood.

Come on out and watch some sweet crap-can endurance racing!
                        Ben
                        Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
                        April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
                        May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
                        October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
                        October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
                        Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

Feel free to add me to the map. St. Clair Shores, MI
                          '91 318is slicktop

Have been enjoying it stock for the last few years and slowly getting a restoration/modification project underway

--Todd

Comment

Hey guys, I'm in Royal Oak. Got this beauty back in April.took that long to get registered on this forum!!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Im here in Michigan for school. I used to have an e30 now I have an e28 with an euro M-Tech Kit. Im in Flint for school but you'll see me randomly driving around Grand Blanc.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                              Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
                                Im here in Michigan for school. I used to have an e30 now I have an e28 with an euro M-Tech Kit. Im in Flint for school but you'll see me randomly driving around Grand Blanc.
                                Sweet I'm up in bay city/Saginaw to the north of you. Maybe we'll see you around
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X