Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wakeboardr42393
    replied
    I just moved to 49236 michigan! near ann arbor. are there any cool car meets around?

Leave a comment:

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
    Hostility huh? Dang. Apart from briefly checking out Eurohangar last year, I haven't really had any interaction with that crowd, but they do appear to be a bit rowdy at times.

I figure Eurohangar has a big bonus in that if an E30 meetup is a bust, at least those of you who made a trip across state have something to make it worth while. That said, I do know of a few E30's that will definitely be there.

Yeah a bad crowd came in and sort of took over the meet. Were very disrespectful. However the show itself was great and the people were quite nice.

Leave a comment:

• Nsquared97
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
    They usually have a mini meet the night before eurohanger. Me and some other bmw guys attended it last year and received a great deal of hostility. I'd be game for meeting in lue of that
    Hostility huh? Dang. Apart from briefly checking out Eurohangar last year, I haven't really had any interaction with that crowd, but they do appear to be a bit rowdy at times.

I figure Eurohangar has a big bonus in that if an E30 meetup is a bust, at least those of you who made a trip across state have something to make it worth while. That said, I do know of a few E30's that will definitely be there.

Leave a comment:

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    They usually have a mini meet the night before eurohanger. Me and some other bmw guys attended it last year and received a great deal of hostility. I'd be game for meeting in lue of that

Leave a comment:

• Beemerdan
    replied
    Scheduling around Hero hanger sounds good to me. I am planning on attending, so that takes care of two meets in one trip.

Leave a comment:

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
    As far as meetups go, we could try and schedule something alongside Eurohangar possiblly? Sounds like there was a fair bit of interest in attending that event.

I like this idea also. Those of us that will be attending the event will already be on that side of the state so that's half the battle

Leave a comment:

• Nsquared97
    replied
    As far as meetups go, we could try and schedule something alongside Eurohangar possiblly? Sounds like there was a fair bit of interest in attending that event.

Leave a comment:

• dbmw2006
    replied
    Originally posted by Beemerdan View Post
    In for a meet! Probably a little farther that you guys want to travel, but Traverse City and empire down to Frankfurt have some great scenery.

TC and the area up there is nice. Wife and I go once or twice a summer. Scenic drive, dune climb, Empire bluff trail. Good time. Actually thinking of going up there sometime this summer/fall to do a photoshoot. A meet would be cool also.

Leave a comment:

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    Seems like we've got a decent interest in a meet. Might start a thread in a day or so dedicated to a meet.

Have everybody post their location and see if we can find a happy middle ground for everybody to drive

Leave a comment:

• Beemerdan
    replied
    In for a meet! Probably a little farther that you guys want to travel, but Traverse City and empire down to Frankfurt have some great scenery.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff2886
    replied
    Bav fest looks like a good time! I'd consider making a trip out there. It might be more comfortable in the E90 though lol.

Leave a comment:

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    Awesome man, welcome aboard!

Leave a comment:

• Nsquared97
    replied
    Congrats! Looks like a solid car to start with.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyJew89
    replied
    Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• smidev
    replied
    New E30 to Michigan

Hey folks, I've lurked on r3v for project research and just to browse in the past. I've worked on many E30s and assorted Bimmers throughout the years, but I finally bought one for myself.

I drove out to Chicago on Saturday and bought this '88 325is from CCCXXVis.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=2163

I look forward to meeting some of you in the future!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X