Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elcoy
    replied
    Thought I would post this here if anyone is local and needs any of these parts!

Leave a comment:

• elcoy
    replied
    If anyone in the Grand Rapids area is interested, I could do 425 picked up on these kits! I'm back and forth between Holland/Zeeland and Grand Rapids usually a couple times a week too if a meet up works better.

Leave a comment:

• Beemerdan
    replied
    If you are giving the E30 away, I will take it off your hands without the seats, save you the hassle (;

Leave a comment:

• ScentOfGasoline
    replied
    Coupe comfort e30 seats wanted.
    Planning on giving my e30 away but want to keep the sport seats, so I'm looking for crappy yet usable(working) seats.
    preferably free or 6-pack throw-aways.

Leave a comment:

• dontrusthise30
    replied
    It's an m20 bored and stroked to 2.8, mega squirt, turbo (14psi), bimmer heads head... Lots of money blown haha

Video from day after dyno:
    Last edited by dontrusthise30; 07-03-2015, 08:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dbmw2006
    replied
    Originally posted by dontrusthise30 View Post
    Yeah that was mine on the dyno. She did pretty well, 371whp and 396wtq was my best of the three pulls.
    Holy cow. Whats under the hood?

Leave a comment:

• elcoy
    replied
    Originally posted by dbmw2006 View Post
    I got some video of a red early model on the dyno. Sounded pretty good.
    Elcoy if you are the guy with the family of BMWs, they are all beautiful. That Vert and that white S52 are the two nicest e30s Ive seen in person.

Mine was the black one with the super ugly chrome 15s. Sold my wheels off the night before the show!
    Yup thats us! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dontrusthise30
    replied
    Originally posted by dbmw2006 View Post
    Elcoy if you are the guy with the family of BMWs, they are all beautiful. That Vert and that white S52 are the two nicest e30s Ive seen in person.

Mine was the black one with the super ugly chrome 15s. Sold my wheels off the night before the show!
    Yeah that was mine on the dyno. She did pretty well, 371whp and 396wtq was my best of the three pulls.

Leave a comment:

• dbmw2006
    replied
    Originally posted by dontrusthise30 View Post
    Saw a few e30's at eurohangar today. Anybody from here attend? I wasn't a part of the show, but I put my car on the dyno they had there. Event was a lot bigger than I anticipated.

Leave a comment:

• elcoy
    replied
    We were there

Leave a comment:

• dontrusthise30
    replied
    Saw a few e30's at eurohangar today. Anybody from here attend? I wasn't a part of the show, but I put my car on the dyno they had there. Event was a lot bigger than I anticipated.

Leave a comment:

• brett_duenas
    replied
    Anyone have a 14" basketweave center cap they want to sell? One of mine went missing today... PM please

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    I might stop by and check things out.

Leave a comment:

• dbmw2006
    replied
    Any e30 guys going to Eurohangar this weekend? Ill be there with mine.

Leave a comment:

• dbmw2006
    replied
    If any of you local guys are interested in some wheels, I have two sets for sale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X