Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brett_duenas
    replied
    The "German Car Show" in Frankenmuth consisted of only 3 German cars... I ended up being there only long enough to take this picture and joke with the other people about who was going to win 'Best of Show' for the BMW category. At least they let me in for free! For Gods Sake Michigan! lol maybe next year. I think it would have a better turn out if it was held in the downtown area.

Leave a comment:

• dbmw2006
    replied
    Anybody going to Grid Life this weekend?

Leave a comment:

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    Looks like you guys had a good time out there

Leave a comment:

• Stg618
    replied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Stg618
    replied
    Anybody's here? At the MSU car meet

Leave a comment:

• yodman
    replied
    Originally posted by ct3155 View Post
    Well I've been talked into bringing the daily turd. Anyone here in kalamazoo wanna meet up and roll there? I think there are a decent amount of people meeting here and rolling out around 8-830. Could use another e30 out here
    I know there is a guy in Lansing bringing his black E30 early model. My early model may or may not show. If it does, it'll be a dark green early IS car. If it doesn't, look out for either my similarly orange MK2 VW Jetta or bright Porsche green MK1 Rabbit truck!

I'm coming in from Flint... So....

Leave a comment:

• ct3155
    replied
    Msu

Originally posted by dbmw2006 View Post
    Anybody going to the MSU car show this saturday? I think I will be attending, Not sure if bringing the e30 or not.
    Well I've been talked into bringing the daily turd. Anyone here in kalamazoo wanna meet up and roll there? I think there are a decent amount of people meeting here and rolling out around 8-830. Could use another e30 out here

Leave a comment:

• Beemerdan
    replied
    I will probably be going to the MSU show this weekend with my 91 318ic.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyJew89
    replied
    Thanks, I started it out of frustration from everyone complaining that there are no E30's in Michigan. I haven't kept up on it too well though. So I don't know how accurate it is anymore. I update it anytime someone PM's me their info though.

Leave a comment:

• w140
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyJew89 View Post
    Closer to Detroit there is a weekly Saturday morning meet at Autozone (car based hobby shop, at Woodward & 14), and Cars & Coffee once a month at Kart to Kart. Pretty much every Friday/Saturday night that it is nice out there are people cruising and parked up and down large stretches of woodward. There were already a bunch of classics out on Woodward this last Saturday. I even saw a Morgan 3-wheeler
    That E30 Map of Michigan in your signature is amazing. Need more members on the West Side

Leave a comment:

• dbmw2006
    replied
    Anybody going to the MSU car show this saturday? I think I will be attending, Not sure if bringing the e30 or not.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyJew89
    replied
    Closer to Detroit there is a weekly Saturday morning meet at Autozone (car based hobby shop, at Woodward & 14), and Cars & Coffee once a month at Kart to Kart. Pretty much every Friday/Saturday night that it is nice out there are people cruising and parked up and down large stretches of woodward. There were already a bunch of classics out on Woodward this last Saturday. I even saw a Morgan 3-wheeler

Leave a comment:

• Stg618
    replied
    There's a weekly car meet at Varsity Ford in AA on Tuesday nights I'm not sure if it has started back up yet

Leave a comment:

• dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by wakeboardr42393 View Post
    like regular meets? i know in cleveland there is a meet every week and all kinds of people come, it's more the import crowd, but really everything from supras to mustangs. would be cool if i found something similar in michigan!

I imagine that there's a non bmw oriented weekly meet down there. Us e30 guys are pretty spread out across the state so there's not much in the way of that with e30s..or bmws for that matter. To my knowledge anyway.

Leave a comment:

• wakeboardr42393
    replied
    like regular meets? i know in cleveland there is a meet every week and all kinds of people come, it's more the import crowd, but really everything from supras to mustangs. would be cool if i found something similar in michigan!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X