Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other Indy/Indiana e30 owner out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any other Indy/Indiana e30 owner out there?

Just getting into the bmw scene and only know of a couple of other e30 owners. Any body else live around the Indianapolis area?

So lonely....

Comment

I am, I am!

I have two E30's: 1989 325ic and a 1991 318is. The 318is is currently being prepared to be my daily driver. I rescued it from a 6 year nap in a barn and it is currently being resurrected. I have almost finished assembling the engine and I am hoping to start putting it back in the car this weekend.

What do you have?

Comment

I'm in Southern MI. I work in IN.
        I'll be just north of Kokomo several times next year with any luck. At the Grissom Aeroplex for some kick ass autox action.
        sigpic

88 325is

Comment

b'town

im in bloomington, currently on my second e30..

90 325i

Comment

I am in terre haute for school but am from indy. I am on my third e30, a 91 318is.

[/URL]

Comment

im in indy

Comment

I am from Warsaw, 2 hrs north of dt indy.

1988 325iC Project - FINISHED!
                Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=325iC+paint

Comment

I used to live in indy, went to BD, now live down by louisville.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                  @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                    I used to live in indy, went to BD, now live down by louisville.
                    traitor

Comment

nada

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                      @Zakspeed_US

Comment

forgot I posted this lol, once it starts getting warmer a couple of us bmw guys will have to invade some of the vdub get together.

I have a 85 e with no front bumper, tucked rear, 16x7 motegies, "sweet" m3 style spoiler, and was getting body work done till it got freaking cold. I'll get some pics once this snow melts. mismatched colors at the moment

Comment

we just moved to Indy

We just moved from Washington state to Indianapolis. We are looking to get into Autocross again in the spring. I have a daily driver 90 325is and then we have a track/autocross heavily modified 89 325i. I just did a post to find out if there is a good honest mechanics around here...any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by she's a thirty girl View Post
                            We just moved from Washington state to Indianapolis. We are looking to get into Autocross again in the spring. I have a daily driver 90 325is and then we have a track/autocross heavily modified 89 325i. I just did a post to find out if there is a good honest mechanics around here...any ideas?
                            Vaughn Motorwerks is a good shop, know E30s pretty well, and legit.
                            Northwest Frame for alignment and wheel / tires and such. Know BMWs well.

Comment

performance driven by the airport they build some nice race cars along with customers street cars. They also share a nice dyno with a shop that builds stock cars

also check out indycarscene.com lots of autox nuts, and indycarz.com for all the drag racing and drama. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X