Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noooooooo it says rain on sunday.

Comment

When's the "drop-dead/failsafe" to call it?
      Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
        When's the "drop-dead/failsafe" to call it?
        I think the determination will be made tmr early afternoon. I hate to change dates, thats just my ocd

Comment

I'll call it tomorrow around noon, and I'll send out a mass pm as well. Right now it look like it won't rain till around 5-6pm but it'll be overcast. If I do move the date it'll be 2 weeks from this Sunday (ie the sunday after Easter).
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Why noon? Why not wait til later in the day?

But yeah, it looks like it won't rain til later on. So I say bring it! I will take the e30 out.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

**** date change for barbecue at brody's event *******

****** EVENT MOVED TO APRIL 11TH *******

Hey everyone,

tonight at the weekly meet we discussed the fate of the Barbecue at Brody's Event on Sunday. We are moving the event to April 11th which is two weeks from Sunday. I know that Next week is Easter and A lot of people generally have plans. This sunday is gonna be overcast and cold and not very good for a meet and photoshoot, so we decided to move it.

On the bright side, for anyone who still wants to come out this Sunday we will be having a get together at Yun's house at 1:00pm. Everyone is welcome, well be firing up the grill at 1 and hanging out drinkin beer. I know the everyone who came tonight is already coming.

I will sending out at mass PM to everyone tomorrow just to make sure we get the word out. Give me a call at 281-830-8805 if you have any questions or need driving directions.

****** EVENT MOVED TO APRIL 11TH *******
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

weak.
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
                  weak.
                  yea weather is bad, I doubt anyone wants to be out there in 50 degree temp with overcast.

It is what it is.

Comment

yeah i couldn't make it, still gotta figure out this god damn problem my car has in the rain.

Anybody have any ideas?.... i changed the wires/ cap/ rotor and it still runs like shit in the rain.

Comment

whats wrong with your car?
                      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Delta Auto Care
                      2875-C Towerview Road
                      Herndon, VA

Comment

Yun, 50* weather isn't bad seeing as we just got out of 30* weather lol.

Delta Auto Care
                        2875-C Towerview Road
                        Herndon, VA

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
                          Yun, 50* weather isn't bad seeing as we just got out of 30* weather lol.
                          yes captain obvious. hahaha I"m a wimp, I come from the tropic of weather. 50 degree is cold. I rather be 80 and humid. and I could care less.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
                            yes captain obvious. hahaha I"m a wimp, I come from the tropic of weather. 50 degree is cold. I rather be 80 and humid. and I could care less.
                            You're not the only one... summer can't come soon enough.

Probably won't make it out tomorrow; people need to stop running into my cars.

Comment

Doh!

And I was planning on being there with my subframe bushing tool.

I'll likely be out of town on April 11.

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                                yeah i couldn't make it, still gotta figure out this god damn problem my car has in the rain.

Anybody have any ideas?.... i changed the wires/ cap/ rotor and it still runs like shit in the rain.
                                do you have a filter and/or afm you can swap in? afms can go iffy and then hate humidity. can you have a spare alternator?

what happens?
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X