e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    DOUCY2
    I can watch you cook
    ohh you can cook too :)

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    DOUCY2
    I can watch you cook

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen
    I might be interested in coming.
    well then come, like DJ said there is more than enough of nice guys right in the area that would prob put you up for the night, if you needed a place crash.

    Originally posted by franco90
    I can help cook
    You can't touch my charcoal skills. HA

    Originally posted by ColdAccord
    might show up. not sure if i'll have the swap done by then so maybe ill just go in the 'is
    I would love to see your car there.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    I might be interested in coming.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    I can help cook

    Leave a comment:

Working...