e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Well I guess I can bring the other 1 (frowns) but I will bring an assortment of shit outta my garage, basement, shed, and anything anyone wants me to bring down (I will update my list of stuff soon) since this has turned into a swap meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    DaveCN : I am down for swapping I need an array of items.

    dirty30: glad that you decided you are comming.

    racingwoody: Did you ever run a test on the m20 to see what compression it was getting, and are you free for a little bit on Sunday?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Kevin, that is a great idea. A swap meet of sorts. If I come, I may bring some things with me.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    I will be taking pictures and writing an article for BMWCCA Roundel magazine, I do not know if it will get published but it is worth a try.

    I will have 2 of my 3 E30's there and maybe my racecar as well.

    I will have a list of all parts in my garage and if anyone is interested we can head back after meet to pick up, too many parts to bring with me!

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveCN
    Joe and Justin told me that the restrooom by that shelter has a nice gloryhole.
    ewww...







    ok I'll come

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Lol correct, I have bought the hole damn internet and don't have money for rent or food for March haha

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by 87Blue325iC
    What all have you bought?
    I think he bought the whole internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87Blue325iC
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    I am taking bids on plasma, sperm and left testicle. Have to get the money back from buying everything for the e30
    What all have you bought?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I am taking bids on plasma, sperm and left testicle. Have to get the money back from buying everything for the e30

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    My trunk will be filled with random shiz from the garage, to either give away or sell.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Yes, bring anything you want.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    just wondering should some members bring parts they want to sell..............I want to buy a e30 cup holder if any one is pranning to sell theirs ...

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    Originally posted by doucy2
    (trust me it won't be near the worst car there) haha.
    Quit talking about my car like that.LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    LOL I got no glass, no signals, no lights (tail or other wise), no bumpers. LOL saturday night special all the way. Dressed in primer. Old school pilots goggles and a tooth pick for the bugs.

    I might bring the 4 door though. I am trying for the "IS" though.
    See what are you worried about if you aleady have a put together 4dr (trust me it won't be near the worst car there) haha.



    Anyone else have suguestions of stuff to bring, or want to sing up for something?

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by doucy2
    Who cares about paint. Just show up anyways,
    :)

    LOL I got no glass, no signals, no lights (tail or other wise), no bumpers. LOL saturday night special all the way. Dressed in primer. Old school pilots goggles and a tooth pick for the bugs.

    I might bring the 4 door though. I am trying for the "IS" though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...