e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wiglaf
    replied
    I have a little caravan from cleveland update. Well not really, as far as I know it's still just 3 of us.

    It looks like on friday night 13th there's gonna be a kegger with bands and stuff at my house. Shoot me if a PM if you want info on that or have a huge drive and need a house full of drunks to crash at.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Oh ya, BTW if you guys need any thing, i ahve an ix parts car it is zinno, with many parst still avaliable and if not, i can get some. just need like a week in advance to get them off. but if u guys need any thing i meen the most minute thing, i can bring it.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Hey man if u havent bought i yet, i can just bring one...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied


    Coming through PA...Look inside please

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    Originally posted by golfdmb18
    If i show up in my e36 am i going to get beat up?


    YES!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I need
    1) a windshield w/rearview mirror for a convertible. Must be in great condition with no crack

    2) http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=77083
    The piece on the firewall that covers the wires (pictures 5 &6)

    3) a zinno trunklid, must have nearly perfect paint, with holes for an IS spoiler

    I will have:
    Black LTW flag
    IS rear lip spoiler
    other misc. stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Originally posted by golfdmb18
    If i show up in my e36 am i going to get beat up?

    as long as you dont park near the e30s

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    I have 4 BMA gift certificates to give away thanks to Patrick
    Can we put those in the raffle with a crank scraper and all benefits will go to JDRF?

    Leave a comment:


  • golfdmb18
    replied
    If i show up in my e36 am i going to get beat up?

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    I have 4 BMA gift certificates to give away thanks to Patrick

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    horay!

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    hey fagort i have two front wheel bearings we pulled at work (from the silver car)

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    ^^^^^^^
    I have a brand new titaniminum(sp) an leather NON M knob I will sell you for what I paid for it 70 bucks
    Pics?

    I really want a leather OE sport knob, fits the interior a bit better
    Last edited by Hick; 04-02-2007, 08:15 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^^^^^^^
    I have a brand new titaniminum(sp) an leather NON M knob I will sell you for what I paid for it 70 bucks

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Less than 2 weeks!

    Heres my parts wanted list, ill check back and see what items i have that can be traded.

    - Front Wheel Bearings/Struts *USED*
    - Facelift Tail Lights
    - Window Crank Handel
    - Diving Board Bumper Front Plate Holder
    - Good Condition Sport Shift Knob [willing to pay for this, bu must be nice]
    - E30 M3 Muffler [shot in the dark]
    - 2 Premium Sound Speakers
    - Two 3mm Spacers [4x100]
    - Hood Shock
    Last edited by Hick; 04-02-2007, 10:26 AM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...