e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30 Racer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Andy, That is awesome. Love the design on the back.
    +1

    I'd buy it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Okay guys, I just sent an email to the Foundation for Juvenile Diabetes. I told them we are working on shirts and would like to contribut the money to them. I think this is a great cause, my family has a history of diabetes. So please if this shirt sale can happen lets make it work!

    Even if you don't attend the meet and would like a shirt to support the foundation, we probably can make something happen for you but lets finalize the shirts first.

    Thanks for your help and support.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Andy, That is awesome. Love the design on the back.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    I might try to make this, didn't realize how soon it was.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    im really a paper and pencil kinnda guy but heres my best computer attempt

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    no I mean like a certain software?
    If I sketch it up on paper can someone tanslate it to like photo shop or something?
    yea i have all the software that i would need to get it to the right size ect. i have photo shop. if you wanna work on one i can do one too.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    no I mean like a certain software?
    If I sketch it up on paper can someone tanslate it to like photo shop or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    So the shirt idea? If I try and make up a design, but what should I use to do so?
    Your imagination? I dunno really. I can get em' printed on the cheap though.
    Anyone else have any design suguestions.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    So the shirt idea? If I try and make up a design, but what should I use to do so?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    ^^^^^

    You an anyone coming from the GR area want to carvan down from my house??
    I'd be up for that. Where in Michigan do you live?

    Leave a comment:


  • awahl
    replied
    yeah ill let you know...we are actually having a little what we call insta-meets for dinner and a drive...ill let you know as soon as i know something

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    ^Wow, great! Just keep us posted so we can ad you and the other 6 to the list when you are for sure.

    We have parking for 92 cars. If we can get 92 cars there, well....all I can say is wow. haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • awahl
    replied
    I will try to be there...and ive got about 6 of us from louisville that im trying to come with me

    Leave a comment:


  • blklab
    replied
    I will be there for sure...

    Leave a comment:


  • rsafier
    replied
    Too bad if it wasn't for the AutoX the same day/time I'd be there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...