e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^^^^^

    You an anyone coming from the GR area want to carvan down from my house??

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    BMW Magazine also wants pics and an article. I have the editors email address when its needed.
    damn, now i really want to come. It's a long drive though...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by racingwoody
    I will be taking pictures and writing an article for BMWCCA Roundel magazine, I do not know if it will get published but it is worth a try.

    I will have 2 of my 3 E30's there and maybe my racecar as well.

    I will have a list of all parts in my garage and if anyone is interested we can head back after meet to pick up, too many parts to bring with me!

    BMW Magazine also wants pics and an article. I have the editors email address when its needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • golfdmb18
    replied
    count me in if i still have my e30

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    count me in!
    ________
    Vaporizer Help
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 04:52 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Racer
    replied
    Note that there's a test-n-tune autocross in Columbus (on one of OSU's parking lots) on April 14. I'll be there with my E30. Might be an interesting thing to check out while everyone's in town. I can provide more details if there's an interest.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beau B
    replied
    Todd and I will be there with our cars..

    Beau

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by racingwoody
    I will provide burgers and buns for the group. They will be of the Costco brand nothing gourmet. Just give me final estimated numbers the week before and I will get plenty.
    Doucy2 do we owe you money for the reservation fee?
    Okay, well thats cool, I will get you approprate numbers in reasonable amount of time before the meet.

    As for the fee DJ and I have covered it as it wasn't too much. But if anyone would like to throw a few bucks to help pay, we probally woundn't be against it.

    Thanks for volunteering your services.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    I will provide burgers and buns for the group. They will be of the Costco brand nothing gourmet. Just give me final estimated numbers the week before and I will get plenty.
    Doucy2 do we owe you money for the reservation fee?

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    we stilll need buns and more HD's and burgers

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    any food/untisels I should bring.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    No, I haven't had a chance to run compression yet, just to much hassle with the cold. I will be around on Sunday, just give me a call and let me know about what time you will be up.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    We might not need cups if DJ buys cans. Either he or I will let you know, but I will mark you down. Thanks man.


    Also today Metro Parks invoiced me and I mailed them a check for the reservation of the shelter. So it is all finalized.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Originally posted by doucy2
    Charcoal & Lighter Fluid - Doucy2
    Burgers -
    Hot Dogs -
    HB Buns -
    HD Buns -
    Chips - Saloon
    Water - Neighborhood
    Pop/Soda - Mastrcruse
    Plates - Joe318is
    Napkins -Joe318is
    Cups - Joe318is

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Well I guess I can bring the other 1 (frowns) but I will bring an assortment of shit outta my garage, basement, shed, and anything anyone wants me to bring down (I will update my list of stuff soon) since this has turned into a swap meet.
    I am sure your other car will be just fine.

    Yea I will make a list too when it is 50 degrees here next week, and have a bit of time to clean the garage out. I guess I gotta sell some of this stuff to offset all the money I have dumped into new parts this winter.

    Leave a comment:

Working...