Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric, do you have any good steering racks laying around?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

holy balls that wing is huge...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        Eric stop making us all so ridiculously jealous.
        have you seen Hansel's super clean E30? Man, I wish my car was more like his! Everything is just simple and done right.

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        Eric, do you have any good steering racks laying around?
        Sorry man, I don't have any extra racks. Maybe Chris has a Z3 rack at SCR?

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        holy balls that wing is huge...
        Told you! I'm not really a fan of the upright shapes, so I'll probably take it all apart again and modify it a bit.
        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I got solid quarter panel video of session 2 and 3 (unfortunately 4 was my best session :( ) Looks pretty sweet, with the close to the ground view and the wheel.

I have in windshield from the other camera of session 1 (which has the spin - alot less dramatic on camera than it was in person!)

What do you use to edit videos? Mine are like 25+ minutes long each session so kinda big to post?

Comment

I just use iMovie that came on my macbook. I've never been good at video editing, and this program is a breeze to use!

Here is what I got of your spin!

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

i want to get back on the track soooo bad, but alas, time and money...

Comment

Nice videos - e28 m5 is one of my favorites, and track video - is it friday and someone forgot to tell me? Keep it coming...
                sigpic

Comment

blefevre,
                  I have a rack I sent you a PM.
                  Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

What's up guys. Just checking in. Between Europe and an HG comp last week I've been busy as Fuck. Roland, I haven't forgot our excursion. The tailwheel has been flat for the past couple weeks, but as soon at that is sorted we will get airborne.

Yesterday, I flew from Eagle to Vail over the Gore Range to Silverthorne to Lake Dillon to Breck landed at Copper. Max altitude over the Gore was 17,280 feet. Had a hypoxia headache all night. Aspens were amazing. Here's a teaser of going sideways over Copper.

My buddy got an '04 M3 last month. Spend a solid 2 days rebuilding his shifter linkage, all fluid changes, and lots of interior work. Going to try to get it sorted for HPR on 10-21. Anyone interested in joining for an open lapping day?

Brad hit me up if you need someone to install your rack. We can work something out.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      Roland, I haven't forgot our excursion. The tailwheel has been flat for the past couple weeks, but as soon at that is sorted we will get airborne.
                      Not a problem at all, just shoot me a text whenever you're good to go.

Yesterday, I flew from Eagle to Vail over the Gore Range to Silverthorne to Lake Dillon to Breck landed at Copper. Max altitude over the Gore was 17,280 feet. Had a hypoxia headache all night. Aspens were amazing. Here's a teaser of going sideways over Copper.

Sweeeeeet.

My buddy got an '04 M3 last month. Spend a solid 2 days rebuilding his shifter linkage, all fluid changes, and lots of interior work. Going to try to get it sorted for HPR on 10-21. Anyone interested in joining for an open lapping day?
                      Nice! What color?

I'd love to come to the track, but fixing the M5 is priority #1.

Comment

Why is the M20 oil pan wrapped around the front subframe? :hitler::hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          Why is the M20 oil pan wrapped around the front subframe? :hitler::hitler:
                          Because BMW engineers hadn't figured out how to make cars serviceable yet.

They did figure that out on the E36, but spent too much time making them easy to work on so things break a lot more often.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                            Because BMW engineers hadn't figured out how to make cars serviceable yet.

They did figure that out on the E36, but spent too much time making them easy to work on so things break a lot more often.
                            Yep. It is the one downside of having a garage. The power steering, oil, and transmission leaks are starting to annoy me. At least the brake fluid and coolant stays in there now, that's a start.

Comment

So, in other words, net win?
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                So, in other words, net win?
                                Almost. I still have work to do on the garage. No old vintage garage stereo makes it sad. Also, depending on the car I can actually fit three cars in it so that's a bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X