• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a spare rear shock mount? Don't feel like ordering one :/

Comment

Originally posted by boosted_E30 View Post
      Anyone have a spare rear shock mount? Don't feel like ordering one :/
      Order a pair and I'll buy one off you. I getting tired of not having one on one of mine. The clunking gets real old.
      -Critter
      E36 M3 Turbo | E46 M3 6MT

Comment

I have a pair of JT-Designs brand new, a pair of used stock, and a pair of AST spherical rear shocks mounts. The stock mounts are free but you gotta come get them. If you want something better, well, $$.
        Chris
        97 M3
        01 325
        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

I don't need anything fancy. If I cant find anything closer to Denver I might hit you up on your stocks :D

Comment

I probably have a spare you can have if you bring me a chipotle burrito. I live near Colorado mills.

Comment

Anyone looking for a basically brand new Thule wind fairing? Its 38" and I have had it for maybe a month or so. Has a fresh coat of wax! I paid $92 at REI, would like to get $70 I still have the box and everything.

Comment

Anyone want my old 6000k lights,its not a hid kit just 2 9006 bulbs,look good but I have hids now nd don't need these anymore. Ill take 20 for them or if yu want hids I have kits for any car nd any color

Comment

Originally posted by twinkse30 View Post
                  Anyone want my old 6000k lights,its not a hid kit just 2 9006 bulbs,look good but I have hids now nd don't need these anymore. Ill take 20 for them or if yu want hids I have kits for any car nd any color
                  hid bulbs or regular bulbs? 20 is a bit on the high for regular or hid bulbs and used... just saying
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

Ended up just buying a strut mount from Autozone. $17 and it has a lifetime warranty. That way if my drivers side goes out, I can get that replaced for free too :o

Talk about the easiest job to do on this car. Wheel up to wheel down took me 15 minutes lol

Bad strut mount

Good strut mount!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                      hid bulbs or regular bulbs? 20 is a bit on the high for regular or hid bulbs and used... just saying
                      There regular 9006 bulbs that make it look like you have a hid kit

Comment

I am selling my E28 shell

so to anyone who may be interested: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224105

And I am already aware that some of you do not like E28s, so you can save yourself the trouble of vocalizing that fact, because I am already aware.

Comment

Sam, I got your IM while heading out the door for work yesterday, sorry I didn't reply. That shell looks like a good candidate for a V12, my euro bumpers and my tow hitch!

Came here to post that I finally reached driver level 50 in FM3
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Sam, I got your IM while heading out the door for work yesterday, sorry I didn't reply. That shell looks like a good candidate for a V12, my euro bumpers and my tow hitch!

Came here to post that I finally reached driver level 50 in FM3
                            V12s are hella cheap too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              V12s are hella cheap too.
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                *for initial buy-in costs. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X