This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    He was referring to the productive denotation of the word rally, not the destructive connotation.
    ftfy. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      ftfy. ;)
      indubitably.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Worked 14 hours in SAN yesterday. 4 hours sleep. 1st flight to DEN. Put my head down and got the Coupe back together in just under 7 hours. Too late for emissions and registration (that expired in October), but it's running. Hopefully will get it out for a test drive Monday.
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
          Worked 14 hours in SAN yesterday. 4 hours sleep. 1st flight to DEN. Put my head down and got the Coupe back together in just under 7 hours. Too late for emissions and registration (that expired in October), but it's running. Hopefully will get it out for a test drive Monday.
          Nice! Can't wait to see it on the rally track! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            The troll is hard with you son.

Comment

You and rallying...sheesh

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                The troll is hard with you son.
                quit your noise.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  You and rallying...sheesh
                  (apologies nor non-multiquote) but yes I am excited for this weekend. Can't wait to hit the track in my E30 now with a non-broken front subframe and two more cylinders....

Comment

I wonder if you'll be able to feel a difference in the way the car handles in the dirt with the heavier motor.
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      I wonder if you'll be able to feel a difference in the way the car handles in the dirt with the heavier motor.
                      More plowing/understeer?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

"Track" lol

Can't wait to get back to HPR this weekend. Very seriously considering burning up some of the Hoosier R6's that I've got.
                        Chris
                        97 M3
                        01 325
                        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Sam let's make one thing clear. If I were to rally it would be in this:

RWD, no stupid scuby BS, and able to handle the inevitable air that I would desire.

I think 10 years of mountain bike racing would give me a little edge when it comes to racing on dirt.

I am still interested in your speakers. I just need more than 24 hours at home to make the trip up there. It'll prob be a other week or two. I'll drop you an email a day out.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Yes, yes, and even more yes.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/03/29/w...r-25th-annive/

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                              Sam let's make one thing clear. If I were to rally it would be in this:

RWD, no stupid scuby BS, and able to handle the inevitable air that I would desire.

I think 10 years of mountain bike racing would give me a little edge when it comes to racing on dirt.

I am still interested in your speakers. I just need more than 24 hours at home to make the trip up there. It'll prob be a other week or two. I'll drop you an email a day out.

See that's what I'm talkin about!!!!! That thing would be bad ass at CORE!

Also, I still have the speakers, just let me know!

Comment

See that's what I'm talkin about!!!!!
                                You had me confused, I thought you were talking about him dragging out the Moupe to CORE. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X