This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325i View Post
    Thats 1-1.5in lower than my current set up and Lambo and 325ix want me to lower it back down to that height
    Yeah, you'll be fine! You have a hell of a skid plate. Plus, other Audi guys are lower, they manage to get a jack under there car somehow.

Comment

Harbor Freight buys their top quality tools from the same factories that supply our competitors. We cut out the middleman and pass the savings to you!

Jack problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
        Also...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Used that for the e36. Works pretty well.

Comment

I have 4 of those in the trunk at all times haha
            1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
            2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
            <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
              I have 4 of those in the trunk at all times haha
              Same here haha. Even at my height, if I have a flat, my factory jack won't fit under the car...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Time lapse (not really) of one of my favorite driving roads. I flogged this once in the M Coupe, but figured I'd just chill and enjoy the view this time.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I don't understand why some people have the need to slam their car on it's nuts so that is is no longer practical on the street and now has useless suspension geometry.
                  89 325i (Sold)
                  95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                  2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                    I don't understand why some people have the need to slam their car on it's nuts so that is is no longer practical on the street and now has useless suspension geometry.
                    I completely understand that. It was just a poor choice of meme...

Comment

It's just an Audi, it's not like it's good for anything anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                        It's just an Audi, it's not like it's good for anything anyways.

Comment

That is a racecar, and the antithesis to everything the stance movement is about. Four foot ride height, narrow wheels with WIDE tires. It was made to go sideways through Finland at 150mph on any terrain, not get mad props in parking lots from skinny jean hipsters with sideways flat brim monster caps and big DSLRs their parents bought them.

If only it could see what has been done to its progeny, and the abandonment of everything that made Audis cool...
                          Last edited by Bimmerman325i; 10-14-2012, 09:54 PM.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                            That is a racecar, and the antithesis to everything the stance movement is about. Four foot ride height, narrow wheels with WIDE tires. It was made to go sideways through Finland at 150mph on any terrain, not get mad props in parking lots from skinny jean hipsters with sideways flat brim monster caps and big DSLRs their parents bought them.

If only it could see what has been done to its progeny, and the abandonment of everything that made Audis cool...
                            dang right

Comment

This is one of the very few audi's that belongs slammed on it's nuts....ohh wait that's how it was designed.
                              89 325i (Sold)
                              95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

This is one of the very few audi's that belongs slammed on it's nuts....ohh wait that's how it was designed.
                                To each his own.

Comment

Working...
                                X