This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha alright
    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
    2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Just watched the burn out. With the "I" diff I would just spin one tire hahah. I've seen marks on the ground and it's pretty weak.
      1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
      BMW

Comment

haha nice, are you gonna pick up chris's spring and shock set up when he upgrades.
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Alex-

Chris
          97 M3
          01 325
          Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
            haha nice, are you gonna pick up chris's spring and shock set up when he upgrades.
            Most likely.
            1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

My buddy emailed me that too. Looks like a good project. I'd be all over it if I didn't pick up the Roady.
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

i remember those days ahah flipping the mirrors upwards..
                Ahahaha...yeah... That truck is what taught me how to park.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I learned in my dad's big green truck, the best way to learn, if you ask me.

Comment

Seems like we all learned the same way I learned with our f250 turbo diesel that was my car junior year. And it has like no turn radius
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Has anyone on here painted their bottle caps or something? The ones I have on now are rough and I don't like them very much so I was thinking of just painting them because I have another set that are near perfect.
                      1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

im painting mine glow in the dark....
                        <<Flickr>>

Comment

im painting mine glow in the dark....
                          Was that sarcastic? I wanna do mine like this guy

(http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265797)
                          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Seems like we all learned the same way..... it has like no turn radius

I learned to parallel park in an OG land-yacht. A '64 Chrysler 300 coupe with push-button tranny. My god that thing was MASSIVE - needed like a quarter block parking space! Felt safe as s**t driving it tho, and it even had a bit of giddyup with that big-wedge V8.

Tom
                            Attached Files

v i s i o n a u t i k s

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                              Has anyone on here painted their bottle caps or something? The ones I have on now are rough and I don't like them very much so I was thinking of just painting them because I have another set that are near perfect.
                              Plastidip, if you dont like em peel em

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                                Was that sarcastic? I wanna do mine like this guy

(http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265797)
                                not at all i really want glow in the dark wheels....

<<Flickr>>

Comment

Working...
                                X